dancing:)

LISTEN TO UNTIL I FOUND HER BY STEPHAN SANCHEZ WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER.

You and Kit were laying in bed watching a movie bored out of your minds. It was a late Saturday night and you were both stuck in the house, you couldn't go anywhere because Kit had to leave for London the next day and you wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

"Kit, we only have a few hours left with each other we should do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, do something that we will remember when we are apart."

"We could play a board game."

"Really Kit, that's not that memorable. And quite frankly boring."

"You right."

Kit grabbed his phone and started to open something. You leaned forward to see what he was doing.

"What are you doing that I can't see?"

"It's nothing that you can't see, but I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay", you said cautiously.

Before you knew it a song was playing. The lyrics were all you could think about in that moment.

'I would never fall in love again until I found her'

Kit grabbed your hand and on your waist and made you do the same, you and he rocked back and forth to the song smiling and staring into each other's eyes.

-------

I know this is like extremely short but I'm just tryna get shit published at this point.