babysitting:)

you and kit loved kids. you loved making them laugh, seeing their cute toothless smiles, and most off all; watch each other play with with them. you pu loved seeing each other's nurturing side. you both wanted kids but just not right now. your older sister wanted to go out and was looking for a babysitter, you offered to do it for free. she had a 5 month old named Oliver (ollie for short) and he was adorable, it seemed like he was the perfect baby. he even had the same smile as you , so you loved him even more. you asked Kit if he wanted to babysit with you knowing that he loved kids, you weren't surprised when he wanted too.
it was the day that you sister was supposed to drop off Oliver. Kit was laying on the couch doing something in his phone and you were doing some last minute cleaning; making sure that nothing would hurt ollie. you heard a knock on the door and kit was the first to make it too the door, jumping off the couch. he opened the door to see your sister consoling baby ollie. kit offered to take him welcoming your sister in. ollie was calming down due to kit bouncing him up and down cooing him. you smiled at him. your sister watched you doing that saying "you two are great for each other you know."
with a big blush and smile on your face you said " yah we really are."
"thank you so much for watching ollie today,i just needed a night out."
"don't bother,yours hard working mama. you deserve it."
you rushed her out the door so she wouldn't change her mind "have fun, and drink!"
"ehh i don't know, i don't like hangovers."
"you need a hangover, it gives us all a good reset."
you shut the door and walked in and to see ollie rest on kits chest. you leaned you back in the door and watched them. he started to talk with ollie and you couldn't help but let a big smile plaster you face. you went and sat next to them ollie turning his head to look at you.
" you wanna see auntie y/n don't you? don't yah?" you said in your best high baby voice. you put your arms out and he reached for you, kit was sad to let him understanding he couldn't hog him all night. he laid his head on my collarbone his eyes fluttering shut. kit put his arms around me and then i laid my head on his shoulder. he on turned stranger things turning the volume down so that it didn't wake ollie. you sat their for about an hour before you asked kit "can you take him, my arms hurt."
"yah of course", he replied.
you set up his pack n' play so that kit could lay ollie down, he slowly go up from his seat on the couch. he slowly let him down carful not to wake him. he successfully did so. you both flopped back in the couch cuddling up to each other. you fell asleep with your head in his lap, he must've feel asleep to because you both jolted awake to the cry of a baby. You rubbed your eyes and sat up.
"kit can you go warm him up a bottle?"
he hummed in response slowly walking to the kitchen not yet awake. you sat up and went to ollie you picked him up trying to console him with no prevail. in walked kit with a bottle offering to take him.
"go lay down in bed and rest you need it."
you complied knowing you wanted sleep. at some point in the night kit had moved the makeshift crib in here without waking you.
you awoke with two muscular arms around your bare torso. your shirt had ridden up.
"look who's awake", said a raspy voice behind you.
" your awake you asked?"
"for a while", he said "just wasn't tired."
you sat up and kit untangled his arms from you.
while kit still lay with his head in his pillow; you scratched his head getting a sigh flow from his lips.
"you would be a really good dad, ya know."
"really you think so?"
"yah. watching you with ollie last night was like a dream. i felt like i was watching you with our son."
"our? meaning..."
"meaning i wouldn't want to do it with anybody else."

——————
sorry for only posting once today just want in the mood ya know
was gonna post earlier but went to watch MoM.
holy shit if their is any dr strange marvel peeps who are reading this and want to know my theory's let me  know cause im dying to tell someone other than my mom.
much love
— m