wrestles:)

Today Kit decided to be nice and pick you up from work, he had the day off and was bored out of his mind. It was raining outside so you ran to his car and threw your stuff in the back seat and sat down.

"Hi", he said looking at all the stuff you threw in the back seat, smiling a bit and one hand on the steering wheel.

"Hi", you said with happiness in your voice.

You put your hand to his jaw, and put your arm on the center console, and kissed him. It was a short one, like a welcoming kiss. 

"You seem like you are in a good mood today", Kit remarked.

"Yeah, all of my scenes went by smoothly.

Kit put the car in drive and headed off towards the apartment. You and he were holding hands, while Kit's eyes were on the road, you were looking at him. You admired how his muscles looked in a white tee-shirt, his messy hair, and his hands. You would never admit it but you liked his hands. They were pretty hot.

"Whacha looking at y/n", kit said chuckling with a smirk on his face.

"You", you said making him blush.

You two arrived at home, Kit kicking off his shoes running up to the couch-jumping over it right into the corner of the couch getting comfortable. You laughed finding it funny how he wanted to get back into his show. You took your shoes off placed them on the rack and did the same for kit; he was never one to clean up after himself. You put your stuff on the counter and walked around the couch cuddling up to Kit. Kit put his arm around your back, his arm finding underneath your shirt his thumb massaging your bareback. You and he lay there for a while before you two found yourself asleep. At around 9 you woke up, to find kit nestled into your chest and your arms around him, his arms were also wrapped around you; holding you close. h
He was never the little spoon before and you never the big one. You didn't mind it though; you thought it was cute.

"Hey Kit", you whispered in his ear hoping for him to wake up.

He slowly turned his head away from your voice wanting to sleep longer.

"Wake up Kit, let's go to bed."

"I want to stay here though", he said starting to see his surroundings. 

He saw what position you to were in and sat up immediately. Kit is a very masculine man, never admitting he cries sometimes, never shows his true feelings, and was NEVER the little spoon. NEVER. He thought it ruined his masculinity, but you thought it was hot.

You grabbed him by the hand saying "come on, let's go I want to go to our room."

He stumbled getting up rubbing his eyes, and starting to become fully awake.

You finally reached your room and you jumped in the bed. 

You patted the bed in front of you saying "come on, lay down."

"Nope, I'm big spoon, always been that way always will be."

"Please", you said with a dramatic pout on your face, tracing a fake tear down it.

"I will physically fight you to be a big spoon."

"oh yeah? bring it on."

He ran up to the bed, pinning you down on it. 

He counted to ten before saying "I win."

"Nope, we never made any rules, so technically I win."

"Fine, whatever", said kit giving in a lot easier than you had anticipated. He got under the cover with you snuggling his head into your neck, he wrapped his hands around your torso, you doing the same to his.

Before he fell asleep you whispered in his ear "you look a lot better from this angle anyway."

He quickly opened his eyes and gasped dramatically. You laughed a little telling him to go to sleep. You both fell asleep you each other in your arms.