homework:)

you were never really good at school, you weren't dumb you just never caught on as fast as other kids or things just didn't process quickly. you eventually figured everything out but it took a lot of brainpower. Kit on the other hand was brilliant. He figured things out fast and he did it well, processed well, and even taught well. You were lucky to have him. Whenever you had homework you just couldn't figure out, had a test the next day he would help you study, or he even checked your homework to make sure it was right. He really was a blessing in disguise. Today in particular you had a really hard homework assignment, you didn't want to cheat and google the answers. You wanted to really learn it.

"Kit come here", you yelled into the apartment.

You heard a body frolicking down the stairs.

"Yes, love?"

"Can you help me with my homework?"

He walked up to the chair and stood behind you, he leaned over the back of the chair and kissed you on the forehead.

"What are we doing."

"Y=mx+b"

"Ahhh these are very fun", he said sarcastically.

You giggled at him a little bit.

He sat down in the chair next to you and scotched over to where the seats were touching, he put his arm on the back of the chair and grabbed your pen to start to explain it to you in easier terms. Everything came so sudden, no everything made sense.

"Well that you said it, it sounds a lot easier."

"That was my goal", he kissed you on the cheek.

You smiled a goofy grin and a blush arose on your face.

"Thank you", you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Your welcome", he then laid his head on yours.

"You know, you should help me more often."

"Why so?"

"1. You really help me understand things, 2. You make me like math."

"I'm glad", he chuckled into your hair.

You lifted your head up and grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him in for a short and sweet kiss. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---------

Sorry for the short chapter but i like it so i hope you do too:)