Chpater 5

Chapter 5

Harry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry! Hurry up, the limo is waiting for us." Louis shouted from outside. It was pouring down with rain, which was weird considering it was suppose to be the start of summer.

"I'm coming," I replied as I ran through the rain and into the limo. "Paris, here we come!" Niall exclaimed. "Could we stop at the cafe?" I asked, "I have to do something." The boys gave me a weird expression, but agreed to the stop.

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~

It was 7 am and pouring down with rain. Mia and I had just arrived at the cafe. I tried to un lock the door but I had trouble unlocking it. "Hurry, Ally! I'm soaking." Mia yelled. "I'm trying!" I yelled back.
A black limousine parked right behind us. I could see it though the reflection. The door opened as we turned around. Harry walked out slowly. He stood in the rain, careful not to come too close to me.

"Ally." He began, "Come with me." I walked a few steps closer to him, his hair was fully wet. The tips of his hair was dripping water onto his face. "Harry. I thought I told you last night." I said.
He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands, he held them tight, and said, "What you told me last night was a lie. I don't care what you've done, I'll stand by you no matter what. But tell me the truth, Ally. Do you want to be with me?"

I pursed my lips before saying, "Yes." I nodded, "I want to be with you, Harry."
He looked me in the eyes and said, "Then run away with me, Ally. We can start fresh. Everything will be okay. Just... run away with me." He sounded so convincing, like everything was going to be fine.

"Okay, Harry. I'll run away with you." I replied. I was sure of this. No regrets at all.
He motioned to Mia, and I knew what I had to tell her, "Mia. We're going to Paris!" Mia's hands clasped over her mouth, "No way!" She whispered.

My heart raced as I got into Harry's spacious limousine. This was real, and it had never felt so real before. I watched as the four boys mouths dropped. "Hi." Mia and I said in unison.

"This is, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall." Harry introduced us. The boys took our hands and greeted us. "Harry, you never told us how pretty these girls were." Louis shot a look at Harry. I laughed at Louis' remark. What a sweet boy.

"Hi I'm Mia." Mia said to Zayn in specific. It looked like there was a little romance between them, but it was too quick to judge.

So this was real. I was going to Paris with my bestfriend and five boys I've just met. Crazy, isn't it? But it's just the beginning. Who knows what time will foretell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well please Vote, Comment and Fan. Or do what ever you please. (: