Chapter 27

Chapter 27
Ally's Pov
I grabbed my coat and walk towards the door. "Honey, where are you going? You haven't had breakfast yet." My mother called out to me. "I'm not hungry." I called back. Then I was out the door before she could say anything else. As much as I was mad at Harry, I couldnt wait to see him at the airport.
As I got in the limo, I thought about all the things we had said to each other in the letter. I hated how we were mad at each other, I hated how he didn't tell me he loved me. I felt as if things changed, that maybe he didn't love me anymore.
As I got to the airport, Harry and I stood a few feet away from each other. He looked different, he looked flawless. Better than perfect. He looked at me from across the room. As he started making his way towards me, I started walking towards him. We met half way. At first, we said nothing, only staring at each other and noticing changes.
"I wrote you this, but never sent it." he said, pushing forward a letter in his hand, "You should read it." I pushed the letter back, his hands were cold, "No," I smiled, "I want you to read it to me." He laughed, then began to open the letter.
Dear Alexandra,
I remember the first time we met at the cafe. When I saw you, I felt a connection, like we were meant to be. All those times I waited for you by the two seater table by the window, I somehow knew it would lead up to something. We became closer and closer and it became harder to let you go. You've become a part of me, and I know you always will be.
It took much longer to write this letter than the previous ones. I was angry, for what happened, I was angry for all that happened, but as much as I tired, I couldn't stay mad. I mean, I guess it's hard to when you truly love someone.
I'm sorry for the last few letters, they were meaningless and I wish I had sent you better ones. I blamed myself, when I knew you were upset. I hated myself for doing that to you, I was the last person I'd expect to hurt you in any way. Our letters were short, and breif, and as we argued, I wasn't sure if you'd turn up at the airport or not.
For me, our love is endless, it goes far beyond the galaxy, and it will never leave my heart and soul. It's hard to write it out, because my feelings are stronger than words.
Ever since I met you, I've changed, for the better. I used to party, get drunk, hook up with girls, it wasn't me. I am the person who I want to be now, and you're the one who's showed me I'm capable. As I stare down at the peice of paper infront of me, I can see the words writing itself, and because of the regret I'm feeling, everything seems to fall easy. I haven't stopped thinking about you during those two weeks apart, and even during the concert, you never left my mind.
I didn't send this letter because, to tell you the truth, I was scared. In my mind I knew your humble heart would forgive me, but I knew you were also mad. I was mad, you were mad, we were mad, and at the time, sending this letter didn't seem like the right thing to do.
So I sit here through the night, pouring my heart and soul into this last letter. Its running through my mind, over and over, saying, I have loved no girl as much as I love you.
You're special to me, and I know we belong, we just need time to see it through, and beleieve me when we do, well both see it was worth the pain.
Becuase, Alexandra Waldorf, I love you.
- Harry
I smiled at said nothing. I had so much to say, but I said nothing. Becuase saying nothing said more than saying anything. He knew how I felt and I knew how he felt. I held out the letter infront of me. "I wrote you a letter too. And I also never sent it." I started to open the letter, "I want you to hear it from me."
Dear Harry,
Have you ever wondered why I came with you to Paris? It was because I trusted you. In those two weeks we spent at the cafe, you made me trust you. Every single day, our relationship become stronger. I felt it and I knew it. I've never been in such a steady relationship, and to lose that now would mean losing everything that ever really mattered to me.
I understand we were under a lot of stress and anxiety. Being apart like this hurts. It hurts more than you could ever imagine. I hated feeling so alone, I hated knowing you were somewhere else, and for once the ring had lost its magic touch. When I looked at it, I felt like breaking down. The ring reminded me of the good times we shared. Now, after everything, I think things just can't continue. But, do you know why I'm still writting this letter? It's because I cant bring myself to let us go. You complete me in a way I thought no one could.
It was my fualt for leaving without a thorough explanation, and as I hate to admit it, we had a little fight. An argument I thought would last forever. But who knew I'd be standing at the Airport, after what I've been feeling. And I know I'll be at the Airport, not matter how much I force myself not to go. Becuase you cannot tell the heart what to do. I cant stay mad at you, and in time I know, I'll always end up loving you again. You stole my heart Harry, and it's almost impossible for you to give it back. Becuase you've made your mark. A scar I will always carry with me. For that, I knew we'll be together forever.
I have nothing else to say, except, I love you.
- Alexandra
Harrys eyes never left mine since I looked up. For a while we both said nothing. We just stared at each other and felt our true feelings for the first time. Harry finally took my hands and held them. It was then I felt safe to make a move. I leaned up to him and kissed him. I had almost forgotten what his kiss was like. It was so much easier just to kiss him, then speak my feelings.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Im updating frequently, so I hope you like it :")
Thank you for all the support, love you all!