Chapter 18 - Los Angeles

LA, an abbreviation for Los Angeles, what a beautiful city it is. Full of movies and movie stars. What could go wrong at a fiarytale place like this?

Chapter 18

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got off the plane, there were crowds of screaming girls with posters, and police everywhere pushing the eager girls back. Paparazzi followed and tried to take pictures of the boys.

"You coming?" Harry motioned. I took a deep breath and stepped outside. Harry instantly grabbed me and kissed me. The girls went crazy, I think one girl even fainted. Photo flashes flashed everywhere. "This is my beautiful girlfriend, everyone!" Harry announced. He went to the crowd, dragging me behind him. He signed photos, and t-shirts and other One direction things. The girls even asked for MY signature. I was shocked. "Will you sign my One Direction album, please." A girl asked me desperately reaching her hand out. "Uh, sure." I replied. "Put your name next to Harry's." She said. So I signed my name under Harrys.

As we walked through the airport, even more girls were there. The airport was packed, and crowded. Everyone was taking pictures, and I was in them. "Wow, Harry." I exclaimed. "You better get use to it." He replied. I laughed as he swung our hands back and forth. Showing off that we were together.

Zayn and Mia, got just as much attention. I mean, c'mon dating a One Direction member is a pretty big thing. A smaller crowd just outside the airport was surrounding our limousine. "Can we have a picture?" They all said. There was only about ten people, and the boys didn't mind. All of them asked Mia and I, if they could have a picture too.

"Let's go." Harry dragged me away from the crowd and into the limousine. "That was hectic." I said. "It's always like this. Where ever we go to do our concerts, fans await us at the air port." Zayn replied.

LA was big, full of tall towers, beaches, babes, everything!

"How far is our hotel?" I moaned. "Who said we were going to our hotel?" Harry replied. "What?" I asked. "You'll see." He replied. The limousine parked outside a hotel, but it wasn't just any hotel. Inside was a party. It was fancy, and it's no wonder Harry told me to wear a dress.

I got out in my short, red dress and black heels. People were lining up outside ready to get in. As I walked out a tall girl in a long, one strap, black dress made her way towards us. "Hi again." The same voice spoke sweetly.

"Jenny!?" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, sorry, I'd rather do a short one than keep you amazing people waiting. Xxxx <3 Please Vote and Comment Lovelys!