Chapter 41

So sorry for the long wait, I'd just like to say a quick thanks to my fans, readers, people who comment, vote and just make me so happy. (:

Chapter 41

Ally's Pov

I layed in my bed, my hands out in front of me. I examined Harry's ring for the hundreth time, give or take. I thought about how beautiful it was, and how amazing he was. But my thoughts were interrupted by the loud foot steps of my father.

"Alexandra, pack your bags." He said firmly standing at the frame of my door. I flipped myself to the side and said, "What? Why?" His eyes were so intimidating, "You're going to boarding school." I jumped off the bed and hit the floor with a loud bang. "No! Dad, please. You can't be serious?" He sighed heavily, "This is not up for discussion. Do as you're told. You're leaving tomorrow." He closed the door and walked off.

"Dad!" I shouted, running downstairs after him. He ignored me. "Why are you doing this? Boarding school? What about mum, Ethan, Harry and my friends?" He turned around as we are now face to face. I hadn't been this close to my father in a long time. "Why do you think I'm doing this, Alexandra?" He started to raise his voice, "You've been who know's where and god know's doing what? You come back with a boy who has been nothing but trouble, and now you are putting your future on the line. You are going to boarding school, that is final."

I started to shout, "Dad, this is my life. If I want to make the wrong turns then so be it, because it shouldn't concern you. You've never cared how I feel or what I want, you're just self-centered. I am NOT going to boarding school no matter what you say or do. Harry has been the best thing that's happened to me, and I wont let you take him away from me."

His jaws tightened as he tried to redeem himself, "Be quiet!" He shouted, "As I said, this is not up for discussion. You are going. Now get up there right now and start packing."

I walked up stairs in defeat. I'm really going to boarding school.

I took my phone and dialled Harry's number.

"Hello?" His voice spoke,

"Harry, where are you? I'm scared." I started to sob.

"Calm down, Ally. What's going on?"

"My father's sending me to boarding school."

There was an anticipating pause before he finally replied, "No, this can't happen."

I waited for Harry to make things better, but somehow, he seemed lost.

"Okay, Ally. Here's what we're going to do. I'll meet you at the airport. From then on, we'll figure out what we're going to do with our lives. Everything will be Okay."

I sniffed and managed to choke out, "Promise?"

"I promise."

**

As I got in the limousine, my dad had escorted me out into, he waved an emotionless good bye. "Take care." His cold voice spoke. I said nothing for my anger was so overwhelming, I could not bare to speak to him. I shut the door on my own and told the driver to go.

As I arrived at the airport, my legs were shaking. I looked all around for Harry. Until someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Harry. "Harry!" I exclaimed turing around and hugging him. He hugged me back just as tight.

"We're going to London." He held out two plane tickets in front of him. "London?" I repeated. "You're coming to live with me. We'll finally be together without complications. We can make this work, Alexandra, I promised, didn't I?" He held onto my hands and stopped them from shaking. "I'm scared, Harry." He leaned down and kissed me.

As we aborded the plane, I felt as though this was going to work. All these years I've spent running from doubt, having to hide the inner me, it was going to end. On the plane Harry gripped my arm, "How do you feel?" I looked out the plane window, lightening struck and rain hit the window, "I feel, alive."

Two hours later the flight attendent's were pacing up and down frantically. Finally the captian sent a message over the loud speaker, "Dear passangers, one of the engines have unfortunately stopped running. Please do not, I repeat, do not panic - " The radio got cut.

Suddenly the plane started diving down. Passangers screaming, gasping for the oxygen mask. "Here put this on." Harry pulled down the oxygen mask above us. I put it on. Harry saw the fear in my eyes, "We'll be okay." He ensured me. As the plane plummeted down, I said, "Harry, this is it. We're going to die." He squeezed my hand, "No we're not. We're going to make it. We'll live in an apartment in London, you will finish school, get your degree in Medicine, and we'll get married." My heart that was literally pounding out of my chest began to ease. "Married?" I echoed. "I want you to be my wife." He replied.

The plane crashed, nose first into what appeared to be a forest. The impact was rough. As the body of the plane finally hit the ground the seats split, fire bursting out the engines, smoke rose to the sky, from that moment on everything had changed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cannot wait to read your lovely comments.

xoxo Updating soon. (: