Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry's Pov

I sat in bed all day and thought about Alexandra. I thought about how I felt when I was with her. She showed me what love was really like. I awaited another letter from her, which I expected would come shortly.

"Harry, come on, we're going out for breakfast." Louis came in and sat on the edge of my bed. "I think I'll just stay here." Louis didn't say a word. In fact he left. I heard the doors opening and footsteps walking out the hotel. I was surprised when Mia showed up in my room.

"Harry?" She began. "Yeah?" I replied. "You shouldn't be mad at Ally, or even Niall for that matter." She waited for me to nod to show her I was listening, "I know what they did was wrong, but people make mistakes, and if you can't forgive her for that, then you can't say you really love her. She forgave you about Jenny, and she took a lot of crap from her. She's loved you enough to leave you, so think about that."

I took in Mia's words, "I'm not mad at her, or Niall. I'm mad at myself. For everything I've done to her, for hurting her. She deserved better." I looked Mia in the eyes, "I love her."

Mia smiled, "My bestfriend loves you too. And if I were you, I'd send that letter already." She motioned her head to the letter sitting on the table. When she walked out. I took the letter and walked it to the post box. I hope this was the right thing to do.

Ally's Pov

I had recieved a letter from Harry, my heart melted as I read the first few lines. I missed him so much that even words on a peice of paper can mean so much to me.

Dear Alexandra,

As I sit here in my room, writing this letter to you, I feel like I have I lost a part of myself. I understand your choice to leave. But you need to understand, that I'm not mad at you. Niall told me he kissed you first. At first I was angry, angry that my bestfriend would kiss my girlfriend. But after that I have come to realise that maybe we could start over? It sounds cliche right, starting over? But I really mean it. I know things will be different. Time apart is, I suppose, the best thing right now. But I was thinking after my concert, we could see each other again?

Because when I'm with you, you're the only thing I see. And when we kiss, I can't help but feel that this kiss will last forever. I know people say, love can be deceiving, but I know it, I really do know that we can last. Through anything.

Will you keep writing me? I promise to write you back, always.

I love you.

- Harry

I smiled and held the letter to my heart. Straight away, I began to write a letter back. This time I felt like it was more easy to say what I felt.

Harry's Pov

Days later I recieved a letter from Ally.

Dear Harry,

I'm glad you wrote me back. I was starting to think you had forgotten about me. I'm glad we can see things through, and I'd love to start again, when you've finished your tour. I've missed your gentle touch. Your warm kiss and the way you held me made me feel safe. All I think about now, is when will I recieve another letter from you. And the anticipation is the best part about it.

I haven't told you this, but I went on trial for the murder of Nathan, and surprisingly his parents had requested me to be not charged or convicted. I am so grateful for their decision and it has definitly changed my life.

At night I wish you were with me in bed. That night we made love, made me realise how important you were to me. This is going to be so hard, two weeks apart from you is going to be a challange. I cried last night, not because I was sad, but because I was happy.

How are thing in LA, how are the boys and Mia? I hope you write back soon.

I love you.

-Alexandra

Ally's Pov

Dear Ally,

It's a hot day in LA today, and it's times like this, I realise how much I miss your body. You are the sexiest girl I've ever met in my life, and I can remember every detail about you. As I continue to write about my days here without you, my feelings grow stronger, I'm feeling as if, we are growing stronger. If we can be apart for this long, then I know when we see each other, we'll be tight.

I think about you every night, I hold your letter and re-read every line, trying to hear your voice and thoughts through it all.

The boys are great, and Mia is certainly doing well. Zayn really is keeping her happy, and I wish I could do the same with you. Niall and I have learnt to put the past behind us. He admitted he had feeling for you, and he can't help that. But all we need to know is that we love each other.

Where ever you are, what ever you're doing, I look at the moon, and it reminds me of you. Delicate, elegant, beautiful and bright.

Tell me about life back at home, I'm eager to know.

I love you.

-Harry

As the letters piled on, the days flew by, quicker than expected. It was soon, only one more week left until Harry came back. As we continued to be apart from each other, we continued to write letters. Letters that would stay in our hearts forever.

____________________________________________________________________