Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Ally's Pov

I returned to school several minutes later. Harry was gone, and god knows how he's going to get himself dry. I was starting to think, maybe I shouldn't have pushed him into the school fountain. But it was too late, what I did was done. It was lunch and I wasn't feeling so hungry.

"Ally!" Trent called out to me. Trent was the most popular and attactive boy in school. He ran up and hugged me tight. "Hey Trent." I replied. "Haven't seen you in a while. I just had math." He said letting go of the hug. I smiled at him, "Biology." He nodded and waved to some girls behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see the girls giggling. His attention was back on me now, "So, how are things?" I looked away, "Fine." He tilted his head, "Are you sure? Things don't seem fine."

"Really, Trent, things are fine."

He didn't seem convinced, "You and Harry, are ok?" I guess word got out, that Harry and I were over.

"Yeah, I suppose. Besides, I'm moving on."

Trent and I started to walk as he kept the conversation going, "So you don't love him anymore?" I kind of knew where this was going, he's had a thing for me ever since, I can remember.

I thought about it, but then I came to a conclusion, "No, I guess not."

We walked past Liam who was baffled by the amount of girls surrounding him, "Looks like daddy direction has a few mummy's to pick from."

Trent laughed, and I never realized how comforting it was. He wasn't the type of popular boy to feel threatened by new comers. "He'll never find a girl as good as you."

"Do you mean that?" I asked as we came to a stop. We were alone behind a wall, and stairs that lead up to some classrooms.

He nodded and stared into my eyes. "There's something I want to give you."

I was surprised and a smile grew on my face, "What is it?" I asked.

Trent leant over, tilted his head to the side and kissed me. Slowly he placed his hand around my neck and pushed me in closer, pressing another kiss. I pushed him back and stepped away.

"Trent..." I spoke vividly. His lips were slightly parted, "Come on, Ally, you know you want to." His blue eyes seemed forgiving, and some how hypnotizing. He stepped closer to me, close enough for us to kiss again. "Oh my god! Harry Styles is back!" Girls screamed from the opposite side of the wall, and that reminded me that I should no longer feel guilty about other boys because he had in fact ended our relationship. Out of anger I grabbed Trent by the collar and we began to pash.

I was pressed up against the wall while he kissed me. His hands rubbing around my waist, pulling my skirt up a bit. He was a well known player, knows all the moves and just the right area to touch a girl. Disgusting isn't it? Yet I'm here kissing him, and letting him poke his hands around my legs. I played with his light brown hair as our kisses began to grow longer and more passionate. I felt Trent's hand crawl up my thighs. I heard someone coming down the stairs and quickly I pushed him off me and tugged down my skirt.

We remained out of sight, and once the foot steps were far enough, Trent and I laughed. "Wow." He exclaimed, rubbing his lips. I grinned, and I couldn't help it, "We have to keep this a secrete." I said. Trent waddled up to me and wrapped his body against mine. I pulled his hands off me, "Trent, this was a one time thing. I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I shouldn't have kissed you back."

As I began to walk off his hands grabbed mine. His hands were soft and it made me lose concentration for a moment. "You're single Alexandra Waldorf, don't forget that. There is nothing to feel bad about kissing another boy." He had a point. "It's not the same. You don't understand." I let go off his grip and continued walking.

"Ally," A girl called out to me. It was Hannah, she's the daughter of one of the most richest lawyers in the city, "I'm having a party this Saturday. It would be really good if you could come." She waited for a reply. "Uh, sure. I'll come." I replied. She smiled and skipped along.

Her invitation was in a pretty pink envelope with my name assigned at the front in neat caligraphy. A party wouldn't be so bad, would it? I mean, I do need a break from all this drama. I just hope Mia's coming.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's Friday, WOO!

Another chapter as promised. Thank you so much for the beautiful comments I have been recieving, and I do reply to all of them, (Well, I try to reply to all of them). So thank you for the support, it means a lot to me. xx