Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning, leaning on Niall, and not Harry. I looked around and saw him no where. The sun was bright and it was really hot. I turned on the air con and looked for him around the hotel. "Where is he?" I asked myself.

I got dressed in jeans and a frilled blue top with a cardigan. I closed the door and took out my phone and called him. There was no reply and after the fifth ring, the call had stopped. I thought I heard ringing coming from a room two down from ours.

I opened the door as if I knew it was unlocked. I heard faint voices coming from the bedrooms. I walked in quietly. I knew what I did was wrong, walking into someones room, like this, but I couldn't help myself. I opened the door to find Harry shirtless, ruthlessly trying to find his top, and Jenny... Jenny was in bed, watching him seductively.

"Oh my effing god." I gasped, "What the hell is going on here?" Harry stopped in his tracks and looked up at me, "Ally!" He exclaimed, "I can explain." I shot a look at, Jenny, "Oh hi, Ally. I didn't hear you come in." She said in a fake innocent voice.

"For you information, I let myself in, and considering how you're trying to steal my boyfriend, I had the right to walk in." I viciously said back.

Harry grabbed his shirt from behind the chair, quickly put it on and walked next to me. "Your boyfriend? I honestly didn't know. I'm sorry for all this, I hope both of you can just move on, and pretend this never happened." She said sweetly. This was the kind of niceness that is full of poison.

I wasn't going to let this fake son-of-a-bitch have any satisfaction, "Oh, I'm good at pretending." I mimicked her tone. I grabbed Harry by the collar and pushed him against the door. I kissed him hard and thoroughly. He held my waist and kissed me back even more. I looked at Jenny, whose mouth was hung open. "Enjoy the rest of your day." I smiled.

Harry and I held hands and walked out of her room. As soon the door closed I let go of Harry. I raised my eyebrows motioning for him to explain. "First off," he said, "That makeout, what pretty hot." His sense of humour was brought in at the wrong time.

"What were you doing in there?" I decided to ask, calmly

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but, she gave me a note to meet her last night," Harry began,

Harry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back
"Dump her for me." Jenny whispered into my ears. I jerked back and replied, "No. I would never do that. I love Alexandra." She looked down at the ground and started to break down. Her head in her hands, she sobbed, "I'm sorry. It's just... hard. I've only recently recovered from my drinking problem, and I just feel so... lonely!" She choked out.

I patted her on the back, "You're doing well, Jenny. You have a job and everything." I tried to calm her down. She looked up at me, "Not everything. I don't have anyone." I hesitated, but then said, "You have me." Jenny stopped crying and wiped her tears, "Really?" She asked. "Really." I replied. I told her we should get back to our rooms. I walked her up to her door. "Good night, Jenny." I said. "Night..." She mumbled, "Harry, wait. Stay with me, please? Just for a few hours." She pleaded.

I wasn't sure. "Please." She begged. I agreed to stay with her, but like she said, only for a few hours. She went to the bathroom and told me to sit on her bed. She came out wearing her sleeping clothes. She got into bed and smiled at me. "I should go now." I said getting ready to leave. Jenny grabbed me by the arm and hauled me back down. "No," She said sweetly, "Can you wait until I'm asleep?" I sighed and made myself comfortable. Before I knew it, I opened my eyes to a beautiful, sunny morning. "Shit!" I yelled. Jenny was sleeping next to me. I took the covers off me and found myself without a shirt. "Morning, darling." Jenny yawned. "Where is my shirt, Jenny?" I asked her. "How should I know?" She replied innocently.

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... and that's how I ended up with her." Harry finished. I sighed and rubbed my eyes in frustration. "How do you two know each other?" Harry hesitantly replied, "We use to date. She's my ex." I pursed my lips and looked away, "Okay." I replied coldly.

"You don't understand," harry began, "I don't feel anything for her. And I never really did. I'm in love with you now, and nothing will change that." I crossed my arms over my chest, "It's only been the first night and she's managed to get you into her room, Harry."

"Why don't you trust me? Out of all the people, I expected you to trust me."

"I do trust you, Harry. It's just how am I suppose to rely on you, when you have millions of girls targeting for you?"

"Just trust that, I won't hurt you."

"There you are. Coming for breakfast?" Mia butted in. I pretended like nothing happened, "Yeah, of course." I replied. Everyone was dressed and ready to go. I whispered into Harry's ears, "I trust you with all my heart." He kissed me on the lips as we went down the elevator.

**

The Chinese restaurant we went to was very, classy. There were gold, Chinese words imprinted on the sides. Their chairs were plastic and red. We ordered some fried dim sims and other chinese cuisines. "Look," Niall said grabbing a dim sim with his chopstick, "I'm a natural at these bad boys." His chop sticks slided and hit each other. He dropped the dim sim on this pants. "Yeah, a natural." Louis echoed. We all laughed.

"What a surprise?" Jenny sang. She stood behind us with a hand bag slung over her shoulder. She was dressed like she knew we would be here. "Hi, Jenny." Zayn said. "Hey, guys." She replied happily. There was a spare seat which I placed my hand bag on. She moved it and threw it to the ground, purposely. "Why, hello, Ally." She smirked. "Good to see you, Jenny." I replied, picking up my hand bag and placing it on my lap.

"Mind if I join?" She said with that evil glint in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting near the end of the tour, so I'm pretty excited :) I hope you are enjoying it so far, please don't forget to leave comments and vote, if you liked it. I love you all, my beautifuls <3
XXxx