Chapter 44

Chapter 44
Ally's Pov
"I'm proud of you." Harry smiled. "I did what I had to do. I'm just so tired of him trying to control my life." I replied. Harry helped me with my lugage into their pent house. The hotel was an hour away from mine, and boy was I glad. "Nice place you found here." I complimented. Harry laughed, "Thanks, but our manager found it actually."
After looking around the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it. "Should I start to unpack?" I asked. Harry rubbed his chin, "Um, actually..." He paused, "We're not going back to school. We're having another tour..." He finished shakily. It took me a while to process that, but I finally replied, "Oh... um - " Harry cut me off before I could finish, "Look, I know it means cutting back on your studies, but - "
"Harry!" I cut him off just as quickly as he did to me, "I don't care about my studies. I didn't want to become what ever it was my dad wanted me to become. I want to be my own person, and if that means taking a year of shcool, then I'm fine with that. I just need to be with you, and find myself."
Harry grabbed me and spun me around as I screamed and laughed. "Did I tell you, you're the best girlfriend ever?" He said as he came to an ubrupt stop. "Many times." I replied kissing him.
**
Moments later the tour bus arrived. It was a big double decker bus, with One Direction painted on the outside. The bus had everything, and I mean, everything. Beds, tv, toilet, kitchen, and all kinds of things. "So glad you could come with us!" Louis exclaimed as we hugged. "Me too, Louis."
As we all climbed the bus I realised Zayn was missing, but later saw him holding Mia's hand and running toward the bus with her things. "Mia!" I shouted as I got off the bus and hugged her. "You weren't going to leave your bestfriend behind were you?" She joked. I couldn't express my joy for her arrival. Now it felt more like home.
The bus began and the boys watched tv. Mia and I pulled out our head phones out and put them in our ears. This was going to be a long ride. Soon we stopped and the boys cheered. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're having maccas for dinner!" Niall shouted and fist pumped the air. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Of course."
"Harry pass me the sauce," Zayn said as Harry passed a small packet of tomato sauce. "You know our publicity has gone off the scales, ever since you and Harry revealed your relationship, and I'm glad Harry convinced you to come, this will put us right at the top." Liam said to me with a mouth full of fries. Harry's eyes widened as he hissed, "Liam!" I put my drink down and looked slowly to Harry. "Were you just using me to get publicity?" I asked feeling hurt. Harry didn't answer, "Excuse me." I said as I walked off.
Harry followed me into the kitchen. "Ally, wait." He grabbed my hand. "Don't." I replied, "You wouldn't have asked me to come if it wasn't for that stupid publicity rate would you?" Harry looked down, his peircing green eyes seemed so far from mine. "Ally, I love you. And yes, my manager has asked me to keep our relationship on the radar, but I'm doing it because I love you, and not just for the attention." I sat down and crossed my arms. "Ally, please." Harry begged. "Spare me. I risked my future for you, and I find out you're using me?" I scolded. "It was Paul, Ally. You know I wouldn't have done this to you." He replied.
I sighed, "Harry, I'm sorry." I paused and exhaled loudly, "I'm just scared. I've lost the relationship with my father, I'm running away from home for the second time, I've given up my education for a year and I'm dragging Mia along with me... I'm just not used to it." Harry pulled me into his arms and hugged me. His smell sent tingles down my spine, and his voice lingered as he spoke, "We'll get through this, like we always do."
I trusted Harry's words. The first night was hard, though. It was a sleepless night, and one where I couldn't get my head around the fact that I didn't know what I was going to do in the future. I slept on the bottom bunk bed, Mia and I shared. I looked at the clock blinking one o'clock. I slowly crept up and went into the other room. I climbed up to Harry's bed and snuck under the covers with him.
"Ally, is that you?" he asked sluggishly. "Shh." I replied gently stroking his face. "Yes, it's me." I placed a gentle kiss on his flawless cheek and whispered, "I love you."
______________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about the misconception, the book is back on track. :)
I couldn't bare it. I missed you guys so much. XOXO
Don't forget to tell me what you think. Love you!