Chapter 17

Sorry for the long delay, I had to do so much English homework, and I had a math test and everything was just... ARGH, out of place. So, thanks for waiting.

Chapter 17

Harry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry," Mia whispered as she scooped in some gummy bears, "I think Jenny's up to something."

I added some sour cola bottles to my paper bag and replied, "I'll call her. I don't like what she's playing at either." Mia nodded, "Ill distract, Jenny."

I went to the corner of the shop, pretending to look at the mints and sour bombs. Ally picked up on the second ring, "Hello," She said in a rough voice. "Hey, it's Harry." I said slowly, "You feeling any better?" She coughed and I heard her teeth chatter, "Harry? Thank God! I'm in the freezer at McDonalds. Jenny locked me in. Help me out, please! I'm freezing." I dropped my paper bag, I watched the coke bottles, sour worms and red skins fall out. "I'll be there." I said firmly, and hung up. I walked, closed fists towards Jenny. Not that I was actually going to hit her, but I was trying to control my anger.

She turned around and smiled at me, but as soon as she saw my expression, her smile faded. She knew I found out what she did. "Why did you do that to her?" I shouted. I walked closer to her, our noses almost touching. "I don't know what you mean." She said innocently, her hands up in surrender. "Don't play stupid, Jenny. I should've known, you're still the manipulating, selfish, bitch, I knew before. You haven't changed, not one bit. You're going to tell your friends at McDonalds to let Ally out, and then you're going to apologize and leave us alone. Got it?" She nodded quickly and walked past me. "Dirty skank." Niall said in disgust. We all followed Jenny.

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I waited for Harry, I opened one of the boxes out of curiosity. I grabbed out a frozen meat patty. "Ew." I squirmed and dropped it. I heard the lock of the doors being opened. I stood up, and got ready. Harry burst in and grabbed me around and hugged me. His hug was warm, he was a lot bigger than me, so I felt like I was wrapped in a blanket. "Are you okay?" He asked, kissing my forehead, like, a million times. "I'm fine, now." I sniffed.

Niall was wearing a jumper, he took it off and gave it to me. "Here," He looked away while passing it to me. "Thank you Niall." I put it around me and gave him a hug. He was surprised by the hug and almost lost balanced. I giggled and let go of him.

"You stay the hell away from her, Jenny." Harry scolded. Jenny stood by the door way looking innocently at us. "But I didn't do this." She protested. "What the hell?" Louis shouted. His face red from the anger building up inside him, "You have to fuck everything up don't you? First you try to get Niall expelled from the group, you blackmail Harry, and now you're attacking his girlfriend?" He paused for a moment, "Stay away from all of us." He concluded.

Louis walked out and we followed. "That was amazing." I said amused. "It was nothing. I'm just tired of her shit." He was calm now. Harry grabbed my hand and held it tight, "I should have told you about her blackmailing me." He exhaled. I looked up at him, "What's she got on you?" He looked at me then said, "She has a sex tape of me." I let go of his hand and stepped back.

"What?" I exclaimed.

He stepped closer, "No, listen," He pleaded, "We didn't HAVE sex, we were going to, and I didn't know she had a camera set up." I moved a piece of hair behind my ear. "Okay, so if you didn't have sex, then why are you so scared?" I asked. "I'm not scared," He replied, "It's just even, about-to-do-a-sex-tape, is bad for my reputation."

I sighed, "So nothing went on?" I took hold of his hand again. "Nothing, went on." He said firmly, "And anyway, you were my first." I turned red. Luckily Liam spoke before I could, " She's got nothing on us. She think she has. But she really hasn't."

"Liam's right," Louis added, "She's got bits and pieces about us, but nothing big enough to tell the world."

"It's okay anyway, we're off to LA, tomorrow." Niall said.

"LA? You mean, Los Angele's? Oh my god. yay!" Mia exclaimed, "And thank god, we don't need to put up with that bitch."

**

Back in the hotel room, Mia and I packed. She kneeled down beside me and placed her denim shorts in her luggage, she looked around and then whispered to me, "Ally," She began. "Mm?" I replied. "Zayn wants to have... it." I looked at her with wide eyes, "You mean... se - " Before I finished she had cut me off, purposely. "Sex. Yes, okay, we want to have sex." I laughed a little, "So why are you telling me? That's your business isn't it?" She walked up to shut the door. She placed herself on the bed and fell back. "Because, you and Harry have done it. And it's my first time. I don't know about Zayn, but I don't know what to do."

I sat on the bed next to her. "I didn't see it coming either. It just... happened. Harry did all the work, and I guess Zayn will too." She looked up at the ceiling, and breathed heavily, "What was it like?" I thought about that for a moment, "Umm... I don't know. It felt good, it felt right. It felt like I could trust him more. It was Harry's first time too."

Mia sat up, "It was Harry's first time?" I put my hand on her mouth. "Shh!" I whispered, "Don't tell anyone." She was still stunned, "Oh my gosh." she said to herself. "Look," I began, "Just do it when it feels right." She nodded and gave me a hug, "Thanks Ally, I knew I could always talk to you." I smiled and got back to packing.

Get ready LA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~