Chapter 47

So I was going through my book right? And the comments stunned me, my heart was literally melting to all those readers who comments their thoughts on my book. I love reading them, and I appreciate it so much. Xx
Chapter 47
Ally's Pov
"Seriously, how much clothes does one girl need?" Harry commented. He watched as I unpacked my bag. "Shut up." I replied throwing a shirt at him. "I think," He said seductively walking closer to me, "You don't need any clothes at all."
I started laughing and replied, "Wouldn't you like to see that." He rested his lips near my neck and whispered, "Yes. I would."
As I turned around I caught a glimpse of Zayn heading down stairs. "As much as I'd love to do this right now. I need to go." I got up and quickly grabbed my coat and followed Zayn downstairs.
I followed him in a classy style. I wasn't obvious and I stayed out of sight. We went pa long this dark and graffitied alley way. It was at the end of the alley way that he met up with a girl. I hid behind a bin as I saw Zayn look behind. I couldn't believe it, he was cheating on Mia.
I followed both Zayn and that girl to a cafe. Damn it! What was I going to do now? So I waited outside the cafe. An hour had passed and finally they were finished. Zayn and the girl said their goodbyes and walked seperate ways.
I got off the seat to try and avoid Zayn, but it was then, we collided. Our heads bumped and his arms caught me before I tripped over. Paparazzi, fans and the public started taking pictures. "Come on, let's get out of here." Zayn told me. He then took my hand and lead me to a limousine around the corner.
As soon as we got in and away from the flashing cameras, we got to talk. "What are you doing here?" Zayn asked as he fixed his hair. "I should be asking you the same question." I replied, "Seriously, did you really think Mia wasn't going to find out?" I shot at him. Zayn looked at me and suddenly bursted out with laughter, "Oh my god, Ally. You're seriously a funny chick, did you know that?" I was confused I looked at Zayn and waited for him to explain. He wiped his eye and spoke, "You think I'm cheating on Mia?" He then grabbed my hand and held it, "I'm buying her a ring. It's our one year." I was relieved, so so so relieved and also excited at the same time. "Zayn, you had me for a while." I then began laughing.
On our way back to the hotel Zayn showed me the picture of the ring on his phone. "It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed. It really was, it was a gold rim with a huge diamond in the middle and it was shaped in a love heart. "The girl was Linda, she's the one who's crafting the ring. It's specially designed just for Mia." Zayn explained. I was star struck. Zayn really did love Mia.
My phone started buzzing and I jumped. "Haha, Are you okay?" Zayn laughed. "I'm fine." I replied, "It's Harry, he gave me a fright." I answered the phone and said, "Hello."
"Hey princess," Harry replied, "Mind getting some dinner for the boys and I?"
I looked out the window, "How does pizza sound?"
"Sounds perfect," He replied, "See you soon."
**
"Someone say, Pizza?" Zayn announced.
The boys all got up and headed toward the pizza. "About time." Niall joked. I looked around for Mia but couldn't find her. "Harry, where is Mia?" I asked. "She's upstairs I think." He replied as he kissed me on the forehead.
I headed upstairs into Mia's room. "We have Pizza downstairs." I said as I approached her. She didn't reply. She was more focused on her phone. "What are you looking at?" I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed. She turned around and pursed her lips, then handed her phone to me, "See for yourself."
Scrolling down her instagram was posts of me and Zayn from today. One of the fans posted a picture of Zayn and I bumping heads and then holding hands. It started to trend and everyone was posting it with the wrong idea in their head.
"Mia.." I began. "Don't try and explain. You were sneaking around with Zayn and hoping I wouldn't know. I feel so stupid." Mia shouted, tears brewed in her eyes. "Mia, it's not like that! We bumped into each other in the street and then we were attacked by paparazzi." I tried to explain but she alrady walked out and ran downstairs. "Mia!" I called out after her.
"Mia?" Zayn got up and followed her. "Mia, where are you going?" He called out. She slammed the door and Zayn followed. The boys all got up wondering what was wrong. I stood there and brushed my hair back. "What's going on?" Louis asked. I started to freak out, I can't believe what Mia just thought happened. Louis hugged me as I didn't reply. "It's alright." He spoke, "She'll be back." Louis comforted.
"Ally, what happened?" Harry asked as Louis and I broke from our hug. "Something terrible. I-I-I need to find Mia." I mummbled. As I tried to leave the hotel Niall's hand pulled me back, "Zayn's after her. She's gone now, he'll find her. It's too dark, you need to stay here with us." Niall said. The boys nodded, "Niall's right, I'm not letting you out in the dark, alone." Harry said.
Harry took out his phone, "I'll call Zayn to see what's going on." But as soon as he unlocked it, Harry fell silent. I feared he'd see what Mis saw, and unfortunately he did. Harry began to shake his head, then he scratched his chin. "No," Harry began, "This can't be true." He didn't sound convinced
He then showed me his phone, I almost began to cry, but I was able to keep it in, "Oh my god. No, Harry it's not! I promise." I grabbed onto Harry's hand. "We bumped into each other and the paparazzi and fans attacked us and I know what it looks like, but the truth is, we just knocked into each other that's all." I said clearly and firmly. Harry breathed deeply. "I'm sorry, I do believe you. You're everything to me and I know you'd never do something like that to me." Harry replied. I sighed and exhaled deeply, I was relieved Harry trusted me.
Mia's Pov
I ran, I ran as fast as the wind. "Mia!" Zayn called, he was right behind me. "No!" I sobbed, "Just, don't touch me." I then began to walk off. I walked onto the beach, the sand rubbed between my toes and it felt soothing. I wiped my tears and turned aorund to face Zayn. "How could you?" I asked. Zayn reached his arm forward, "Mia, you need to believe me. Ally... she's like my little sister, and she's your bestfriend, and I'm your boyfriend." He paused, "You need to trust us."
He then stepped closer and grabbed my hand. "Then why do you keep lieing to me?" I cried. "I-I-I can't tell you." Zayn replied, he then groaned and forced out a sigh, "I know it sounds so stupid... but I just can't tell you." I let go off Zayn's hand. "So much for trusting each other." I then started walking again.
"It's not like that." Zayn begged. "Well then what? What's so secrete you can't tell me?" I shouted. I was getting impatient now. "I wanted it to be at the right time, but..." Zayn got down on one knee, he's leg skining into the sand. "Zayn..." I spoke, but I was speechless. "Happy one year," He said as he reached into his pocket and opened a ring.
I felt like such an idiot. "Oh my... oh my god! Zayn, I love you!" I got down on both my knees and grabbed him. I kissed him so hard he was drawn back. "Wow," He exclaimed, "If you kiss like that when you're mad, then I guess I should make you angry more often." Zayn joked.
I laughed and we both got up and kissed. His lips pressed against my lips in the dark. The sand between us flew with the breeze and so did my hair. Zayn tucked a peice of my hair behind my ears and began kissing me again.
"I'm so sorry I ever had doubt in your words. I was just so afraid of losing you." I said as he placed the ring on my finger. "Well atleast now I know you do care about me." Zayn spoke as we kissed again. "I love you, Mia." He then kissed me again. "I love you more." I replied, then I placed another kiss on his lips. "I love you most," He said inbetween our kisses.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Please leave me some comments, I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading them and they make me so happy! I've been on a follow spree and I've followed most my readers and fans. I love you all so much! <3
Please give me a follow on insta: official._.monica
I'll be so grateful if you give me a follow on instagram!
Love you all so much it kills me! :*