Chapter 42

Sammi, I don't know if you're reading this, but, you're the best. xo xo

Thank you to all the beautiful comments I have been recieving. I try to reply to all, but sorry if I miss you. (: I notice everyone who comments and votes though, so you'll always be in my heart.

Chapter 42

Ally's Pov

Nose of a heart rate monitor, reception phones ringing, chatter of docters and nurses. I opened my eyes and suddenly a throbbing head ache struck me as fast a lightening. I winced and felt a hand hold mine. "Darling." The voice spoke, "Easy now. Don't try to move so much." It was a familiar voice. I looked to the side and saw my father.

"Dad." I said. Then I looked around. I was in a hospital bed, my head bandaged and arm attatched to a needle which was connected to a machine. I touched my head, then started to panic, "What am I doing here?" I tried to get up. My aching body pushing against my father's repelling arm. "Don't get up, Alexandra. The docter said you mustn't move." My body now was fighting the urge to sit up, "No, what am I doing here? Let me out!" A docter rushed to our room and helped me get up gently and calmly.

"Will you excuse me?" My father spoke to the doctor as he walked out the room. The doctor was tall and handsome, mind twenties, he wore glasses and has short perfectly cut hair.

"Alexandra Waldorf." He said, "That's you're name right?" At first I didn't know, but then I did remember. I nodded slowly. "As I tell you this, I want you to remain calm, alright? Can you do that for me?" His voice was soft and comfortable, the type that you could almost trust right away. I nodded once more. "Alright. You were involved in a plane crash." He paused, "Do you remember?" I shook my head, I didn't remeber anything about a plane. "Okay, well, you hit your head. Pretty bad. Luckily you survived, as well as all the other passangers. But you were asleep for nearly a week, and you went into acoma. Are you following me?" He asked me like I was a little girl. I knew I had hit my head, but I haven't forgotten how old I am. "I don't remember being on a plane." I spoke.

"That's because you've lost parts of your memory. Don't panic, it's very minor. You remembered your dad, didn't you?" He didn't wait for me to respond. "When you go back home, the things you see and touch may trigger some memory back into your mind, but for now, I'm trusting you will take it easy as we run some more tests before we let you go home. Is that clear?" I nodded and watched the doctor smile, then leave.

I layed back in my bed trying to remember, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. Everytime I tried to remember anything, my head started hurting. As I waited for my father's return, a tall, attractive young man walked past. He did a double take then stopped at the door of my room.

He looked so clean and pristine. He had curly hair, somehow it was like I had seen him before in my life. He had a faint smile, revealing dimples. His eyes almost got me lost. Who was he? "Ally!" He called out as he made his way towards me. He smelt like christmas. He reached his hand out and touched me.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I asked moving my hand away from his. For a moment it looked like he was hurt to hear me say those words. "Ally, it's me, Harry." He spoke. His hand reached for mine for the second time, "Don't touch me!" I screamed, "I don't know you." He lunged forward gripping onto my hand now, "Ally," He begged, "Please," he started to get teary, "Please don't do this to me. I'm Harry, remember?" He placed my hand on his cheek, forcing me to feel his flawless skin. I examined his face trying to remember but I couldn't. He started to shake me now, "Ally, it's me! Please don't tell me you've forgotten. It's Harry, your boyfriend."

I used my other hand to push him away, "I don't know you!" I shouted, "Get off me! Help!" I started to panic. But he wouldn't let go, "Remember Paris? You kissed me. Or what about Italy?"

"I told you, I don't know you! You're not a part of my life, and you never will be! Just leave me alone!" My head started to throb again, it was like my memories were clashing. Suddenly my dad and the same doctor returned. The mysterious boy let go of me. He was shaking his head in disbeleif, "Alexandra, it's me, Harry."

I was breathing hard from the shock I had just gotten. The doctor told me to breathe through my nose slowly, as it eased my panting. My heart rate finally began to slow down. "Dr. Charles, why doesn't she remember me?" the boy asked. "Because she doesn't know you." My dad replied, he came by my side and took hold of my hand, "Alexandra, you musn't listen to liars. This boy is a stranger, don't let him mess with you. You never knew him." I nodded and replied, "Yes, dad."

The boy who claimed to be named, Harry, started to raise his voice, "He's lying! Why are you lying?" The doctor began to escort Harry out, "Sir, please leave." Harry wouldn't leave, "No! That's my girl. I love her!" he yelled as Dr Charles pushed him out.

As much as I was scared, I felt like I knew 'Harry'. Apparently I never knew him, but who else would I trust if not my father? Right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________