Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Harry's Pov

Ally was trying to avoid me. I knew it. Everytime Mia hanged out with us I would ask where Ally was, and she would say, "She doesn't feel like hanging out," or "She's hanging out with her brother," and the one she uses most is, "She's sick."

No one is sick for weeks. I knew I hurt her bad and I knew nothing could fix things. I just wanted to see her again. I missed her face, her smell, her smile. I went to her hotel and her mother answered the door, "Sorry Harry. Ally isn't home at the moment." I knew Ally was home, but she just told her mother to make up an excuse. "Thanks anyway, Mrs. Waldorf." I replied.

It's now New Years eve, and I haven't seen her since christmas. I was going to see her at some point, I mean, we're going to the same school. There's no way she can avoid me then. As I sat drinking my coffee, I thought about the first time we met, and how far we had come. I placed my coffee down onto the park bench. Some how it didn't taste right, it didn't taste like the one Ally used to make me.

"Harry, we're going to Crown for the new year fireworks. You coming?" Zayn asked. Mia and Zayn had been walking around the park. "I think I'll skip it." I replied. "Look, don't tell Alexandra I told you, but, she's going to be there." Mia said. That definitely chnaged my mind, "Fine, I'll come." They held hands and continued to walk around the park once more.

Ally's father took a seat next to me. "I didnt think you would do it." He said looking out at the lake. "Yeah, well, I did." I replied. "What you did was right." He started. I cut him off, "No, its what you made me do, and it's wrong. You made me hurt your own daughter." He drew a breath and finally looked at me with those fatherly eyes. "Year 12 is a big year for her. She doesn't need to be distracted by boyfriends and what not. I want her to be well educated so her future actually goes somewhere. Is that so wrong? Besides, I said you could be together again after graduation." I shook my head in disgrace, "You know it'll be too late by then. She'll probably find someone else." He cleared his throat, "You're a good boy, Harry. I just need my daughter to concentrate this year. Unlike last year, where she had to run away." I understood him then, he was hurt too, "I did it for her." I replied. He said no more, got up and walked away without a second look.

Ally's Pov

Mia and I went to crown that night. I couldn't be more happy about a new year. We got out of the limo as boys stared at us. I stood there and winked at one of them, and he pretended to faint. I giggled. Mia rolled her eyes and grabbed me, "Don't flirt with her. She has a future boyfriend. Okay? So back off." I raised my eyes at Mia as she pulled me away from the group of boys, "Future boyfriend?" I asked mused. "Just, don't go for a boy unless you're sure okay?" She said. I waved her off and scoffed, "I'm not making the same mistakes I did with Harry. Don't worry." Mia replied, "No I didn't mean it like that." I just started walking, "Relax Mia." She followed me. We walked out and got some fresh air. The whole place was crowded. Fire burst out of the tower as usual. "I'm going to find Zayn, stay single while I'm gone okay?" She advised me. We both laughed as she walked off.

It was one minute until 12:00, one minute until New Year, one minute until everything changes. I waited as I texted Mia.

Hurry up, fireworks are about to begin.

- Alexandra

As I closed my phone a boy bumped into me. He turned around and said, "Sorry, are you okay?" He was cute. He had golden brown hair and brown eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "Are you alone?" He asked. "Yeah sort of. I mean, I came with friends." I replied. He smiled at me, "I'm Cole." I smiled back, "Alexandra." The countdown began.

Everyone was shouting, "10!"

Harry's Pov

"She's standing near the first fire tower to your right. Quickly!" Mia instructed. I made my way through the crowd as fast as I could as they screamed, "9!"

Ally's Pov

Cole stood next to me and said, "I would like to start off my New Year with a new friend." I laughed, and replied, "Me too." We both counted together, "8!"

Harry's Pov

I was running out of time as I heard, "7!" Ally where are you?

Ally's Pov

Cole and I looked at each other, "6!"

Harry's Pov

A man selling flowers called out to me, "Hey, you buy flower for girl?" He was italian and he looked like he needed the money. So I bought a bunch for Ally. "5!" the crowd screamed.

Ally's Pov

My heart was racing as we said, "4!"

Harry's Pov

I could faintly see Ally now even in the dark, she was smiling and counting down with the crowd. "3!"

Ally's Pov

"2!"

Harry's Pov

"1!" the crowd went wild, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

I stood frozen in my spot as I watched a boy grab Ally and kiss her. I wanted her to be my new years kiss, but it was too late.

Ally's Pov

"1!" Cole and I said in unsion, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We screamed. I clapped and jumped up and down with joy as the fireworks started. I looked up at Cole who shrugged then cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

Harry's Pov

As the fireworks started I watched from where I was. Taking a glance at Ally now and then who was watching. She was so beautiful under the lights, I just wish I had made it in time.

Ally's Pov

"I'm sorry," Cole said, "I wanted you to be my new years kiss. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you before." I blushed and watched the fireworks burst as everyone screamed. "Don't be sorry. My new years kiss left me."

Everyone at home, everyone here, everyone all around the city was celebrating this wonderful night. The fireworks represent and reflect on the past. They prepare us for the future, to what will come good or bad. This is a new start, a new life, a new year.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So this is the end of Part 1 .

A new year, a whole new set of drama and love.

You excited? :) Leave comments, and updates will come shortly.

I have exams so my bestfreind will be writing part 2.

XOXO thank you for your support.