Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Alexandra's Pov

I got in a cab and made my way to the airport. I sighed, and took out my camera from my bag. I looked at all the photo's we took during my time spent with Harry. I missed his stupid ways, his sexy smile, the way he kissed me, so soft yet reasurring. I never knew I'd miss him this much already. I threw the camera to the empty spot next to me and looked out the window. It hurt to think about, Harry.

"We're at the airport, ma'am." The driver announced. I nodded and thanked him. He helped me unload my lugage and off he went. I pulled my suitcase up the stairs and waited for the next flight to Australia. It was a long wait, but if I didn't go now, I'd never be able to leave Harry's side.

Harry's Pov

I layed on Ally's bed, indulging her beautiful scent. It brought back memories. Memories of our time together. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming this way. I knew all the boys were up. Zayn's voice came first, "Goodmorning, beautiful." He jumped on Mia's bed and awakened her. "Goodmorning," She yawned.

"Harry, where's Ally?" Louis asked looking around the room. I kept my eyes on the ceiling, "She left." The room went silent, and even though I couldn't see, I heard Mia sit up on her bed. "What?" Mia exclaimed. "What do you mean, she left?" Liam added. "She just left." I replied. My tone was even. And I wasn't surprised that Niall said nothing.

But it infuriated me when he did, "Harry - " Niall's voice came out shaky. I got up and walked towards him, "Just shut up." I said. I walked past him, our shoulders brushed and I purposely bumped him out the way, he grabbed me by the shoulders and tried again, "Harry," My instincts took over and I couldn't control myself, I felt the need to punch something by his touch. I grabbed Niall by the collar and pinned him up to the wall. In no way did he struggle, he let me do this to him. "What, Niall? Are you trying to explain why she kissed you?" I said gritting my teeth. Our face were close, and our noses were almost touching. "Actually," He spoke, "I kissed her." My jaws were tight. My fist were clenched, and even though I didn't want to, I knew I was going to punch him.

Louis caught sight of my actions and yelled, "Stop, Harry!" I ignored him. The boys ran up and held me back. "Harry, I swear, it didn't mean to happen. It just did, and it means nothing, I promise you." Niall was still. He wasn't scared or running away. I loosened as the boys let go off me. I walked out without saying a word.

The others knew not to follow me. I grabbed my coat and the letter written by Ally and walked out the hotel. I went to find a park. I sat on the bench and read the letter again. I kept on reading it, trying to imagine her voice. How I missed her sweet voice.

I knew then, where she would be. She would have gone to the airport and took a flight back to Australia. I quickly called a limo and got in it. "To the airport please, and step on it." I said to the driver.

As soon as I arrived at the airport I saw, Mia, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis. They were crowding around something or someone, and I was hoping it would be Ally.

As I ran up, I had a smile on my face, knowing I didn't miss her. "Ally?" I called out. There was no reply. As soon as I approached the group, I saw that Ally wasn't there. Only a letter, probably written by her. "You just missed her." Mia said sympathetically, "But, here," she handed me the letter, "It's for you." They walked away and left me alone with the letter. "I'm so sorry, Harry." Niall half whispered. He placed his hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off.

I didn't want to read the letter yet. I wanted to wait. To wait until I was alone, somewhere I could process every word she wrote. I guess my understanding for her was mistaken. Man, this girl was messing with me.

________________________________________________________________________________________