Chapter 14 - China

Shanghai.

China, Shanghai, full of wonders, modern and neat. Surprises lurk and un-welcome guests welcome themselves. Could fortunes cookies be right after all?

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Harry's stunned face. "I was kidding, Harry." I said in a dull tone. How could he be so stupid. "Oh..." He replied, "Then why do you feel sick?" I thought for a moment then said, "I don't know. I feel a cold coming on, though."

"Well don't you worry, we can cuddle on the plane." He kissed me on the cheek and helped me up. Great I thought while walking back, I couldn't smell a damn thing. "You alright?" Zayn asked, feeding Mia a grape. "Yeah, I'm great." I replied. "A cold?" Liam easily detected. "Yep." I said.

We got back onto One Direction's private plane. I've never travelled in such a luxurious space. I sat with a blanket over me. Harry cuddled up next to me and trying to kiss me, "No. Don't. I'm sick." I said. He backed away and kissed my hand. I laughed and leaned my head against his shoulder.
It was quick flight to Shanghai, well at least it felt like it. We were there by 6 am. I re-did my make up and got dressed. Shanghai was modern, and so beautiful. Everything looked so futuristic. I loved the sight. Our hotel was shaped like a wedge. It was huge, one story, but huge!

"Welcome to Shanghai." A low, female voice cooed from behind us. I turned around to see a beautiful, tall, skinny, red headed girl. She looked a bit older than Harry. She wore a tight black skirt, knee high, and a white blouse with a name tag.

"Jenny?" Harry exclaimed. "Jenny?" I repeated, looking back and forth between them. "Harry, I've missed you!" She ran up to hug him. Harry forcefully hugged her back. It was awkward to stand there. I looked at Mia who was holding hands with Zayn. She had a hand bag slung over he shoulder. She shrugged at me and we both turned to, Jenny.

"Oh, sorry, let me introduce myself," She said joyfully, "I'm, Jenny Milla." She shook my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back and raised my eye brows at her confidence. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe Harry and I are re-united." She apologized.

We sat down on the long sofa's and looked out the window. The view was incredible. Full of tall, glass buildings, different shapes and a beautiful beach in a greater distance.

"So you work in Shanghai, now?" Harry asked, intrigued in her work.

"Yes, I am. I found it too lovely to leave." She smiled,

I couldn't help but wonder why she was so happy. A fake smile printed on her face. It stood there like it was painted on.

"And... hows life?" Liam asked,

"It's good. I haven't found the right guy yet, but who knows... time will come." She replied staring directly at Harry. I wanted to grab Harry, and declare he's mine. But I couldn't.

"So you've stop drinking now?" Louis added.

"Yes. I'm completely sober," She said with confidence.

"Pft, I'd like to believe that." Niall scoffed.

Her smile faded for one second, then it was back up, but more forceful, "I really have changed, Niall."

Niall looked away, still not convinced.

"Well, I better go and let you settle in." She said, "Enjoy your stay."

As she walked out she turned around and added, "It was nice to meet you, Ally and Mia."

"It was nice to meet you too." I replied, feeling un easy.

**

We had Chinese food that night. We bought noodle box, it was delivered to our hotel room. Fortune cookies came with them. "Mine says, You will find love tomorrow." Zayn said reading the fortune in his eaten cookie, "A bit late there?" He said giving Mia and quick smirk.

"A new life is waiting for you." Niall read, "This stuff is bullshit."

"Well, listen to this, You will meet someone you have missed." Harry read out.

"Never underestimate the power of forgiveness." Louis added,

"Change your hairstyle and be different." Liam said.

"Mine says, Losing someone for the better of it." I looked to Harry, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh, it's probably nothing, those are a load of crap anyway." Harry assured me.

Mia read hers aloud, "Fight for survival."

I think it's fair to say, none of us believed in those cookies, but we can't be too sure. After a beautiful meal, it was 10 and we decided to watch a movie. Soon I fell asleep, awaiting for the next day.

Harry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone was asleep I grabbed the note that Jenny gave to me during our long hug. She had placed it in my hand without any body noticing. I opened the note and read it :

Meet me at the reception once everyone is asleep.

Come alone.
xx Jenny

I walked down to the reception. There were alot of people, and it was pretty late. I looked around for Jenny. The pools were empty, but the spa was pretty popular. The game room was packed with kids and the Bar was full of diners.

I finally found Jenny. She was sitting on one of the sofa's in the theatre room. "You wanted to see me?" I asked standing in front of her. She patted the seat next to her and motioned me to sit down. I sat down and waited for her to reply.

"I've really missed you, Harry." She began, she looked away shyly and continued, "I feel as if fate had brought us back together."

"Uh, Jenny, look... we had a thing, but it just wasn't working, and now I've found somebody." I explained.

She put her hand on my lap, "Is it that cheesy, brunette wearing the hoodie and track pants? Because I know you can do better than that."

I shifted away from her, "Don't talk about Ally, like that." I shot at Jenny.

"So that's her name, Ally." Jenny paused, "I'm prettier."

Jenny moved closer to me. She put her cheeks on mine, her lips whispered into my ears, "Dump her for me."
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I really appreciate the comments and votes. I love you all, and thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy reading it. Xox