Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Ally's POV

After Harry proposed, and all so sudden too I must admit, we felt more in love then ever before. I was happy all the time and I couldn't wait to discuss where we go from here on. It was 1 am and I couldn't sleep. Excitement overwhelmed me as I kept replaying that moment he got down on one knee.

In my sweat pants and singlet I crept into Harry's room and snuck into his bed. He moaned and turned to face me, "Is that my wife?" he sluggishly asked as he was half asleep. I smiled and my heart was pounding at the word, wife. I laughed and replied, "Future wife." He placed his arm over me and pulled me in closer. His warm breathing blowing at the top of my head. 

** 

A pillow suddenly struck me as I woke up. "Harry?" I mummbled. "No... Mia!" She spoke. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them, "Oh, good morning." I yawned. She jumped up and down on my bed, "Get up, get up, get up! I think we should go dress shopping!" She exclaimed. She was acting like an impatient little kid waiting to get her birthday cake.

"Dress shopping?" I sat up, "Mia, I only just got engaged yesterday." I laughed. Still it didn't sink in, the fact that I'm engaged now. "Just for fun, come on!" She pleaded. I scratched my head and let out a laugh, "Okay, I'll go get ready."

I walked into the lounge room wearing jeans and a peplum top. Harry had made pancakes for everyone. I walked up to him and hugged him around his waist as he flipped a pancake. "Mmm, smells good." I moaned, "You'll be cooking like that for me one day won't you?" I teased. 

He turned around and shoved a pan cake in my mouth, "Everyday." He replied. A smile grew on my face as I swallowed down the pancake he gave me and took the plate of stacked pancakes to the table. 

"Where are you girls off too?" Zayn asked taking three pancakes and placing them on his plate. Mia quickly applied lip gloss and pressed her lips together, "Out." She said, as she walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek while taking one of his pancakes, "We're going shopping."

Mia grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We began making our way down the damp street to Forever New. It was a very classy and clean store. Lots of lights, loud music and clothes racks filled the entire room. Mia and I started flipping through racks.

"How about this one?" Mia placed the gold dress infront of her. It was pretty but way too sparkly for my liking, "Nah," I shook my head. We continued on searching although I couldn't find any I liked.

"Oh my god, Ally, get over here, quick!" Mia called out. I made my way towards her as she held out this gorgeous white dress. It was strapless, tight at the top and had a loose end that dragged on the floor. "Wow." I stood staring at the masterpeice, "I thought we were looking for an engagement party dress, not one for the big day." I chuckled.

Mia found a dress she wanted to try on and asked me to wait for her in the change rooms. The change rooms were dimmed and had many cubicals with a red velvet curtain. There was a massive red couch and television for the waiters to sit on. I sat right in the middle and watched what ever was on the tv.

"Now our special guest here is a full time model," The television presenter spoke, "She's worked with Marc Jacobs and Victoria's Secrete Angels. Please welcome," He paused, "Maya Twaits." The audience clapped as the thin and beautiful girl walked on stage.

She sat down with confidence and comfort. "Hello," she spoke. "Why Hello," The host replied, "It's great you're here." She smiled and fixed her hair. "Glad I could make it." She said. The host took a sip of his water and switched to his serious face, "Now about last nights rumors..." he waited for anticipation, "Are they true?"

The audience made a 'Oooh' noise as if to suspect the supposed rumor were true. She laughed and tilted her head back wanting to refuse having to answer, "It... it's," She stuttured, "Okay look, we did have a few to drink at the after party." The host raised his eyebrows, "And what else?" He further asked. 

She put her head down in embarrassment, "Afterwards we did get a little naughty..." She pursed her lips then let out, "Let's just say he's pretty good in the bedroom."

Models, I  thought to myself, typical. I continued watching however. "Goodness," The host exclaimed, "So did you and Mr. Styles catch up afterwards?" My eyes widened, my ears twitched. Mr. Styles? He didn't my Styles did he?

"Actually, Harry was gone when I woke up." The model shrugged, "I guess it was just for fun." My mouth dropped. I didn't even know how to feel. Anger? No. It was beyond anger. In fact I was so furious that I had gone numb.

"Ally?" A voice echoed in the background, "Ally, I've been calling you for ages. Could you help zip me up?" I looked up to see Mia in a stunning nude coloured dress. "What's wrong?" She asked as I stared at her in shock.

"Harry..." I started, "Harry cheated on me with a model!" I took a deep breathe and got up with tears brewing in my eyes. "I-I-" I stammered, "I have to find him." Mia's jaws dropped even more than mine did. She quickly went back into the change rooms and changed back into her clothes.

I don't even know how quickly I walked but suddenly I was back at the hotel. I slammed the door opened and looked for Harry with Mia right on my heels. "Where is he?" I asked in fustration. The boys turned to face me and paused their video game.

"He's in his bedroom," Liam said, "What's wrong, Ally? Everything okay?" I didn't reply, I quickly started for the bedrooms. "Ally, wait!" Louis called out, "Ally, he can explain!" Louis continued to shout. I took no notice as I marched into the bedroom.

I saw Harry folding one of his t-shirts. Harry looked up and as soon as his green eyes met mine, he knew. He knew I had found out. "Ally," He started, "Ally, listen." Before anything else was said, my arm lifted itself and I found my hand meeting his cheek. I was so outraged I had slapped Harry.

"How dare you propose to me!" I shot at him. "How could you?" My voice began to break as I started to shake. "Something big was finally about to happen for me... and you had to go and ruin it. God, Harry! Why?"

Harry stepped forward urging his body closer to mine. I put my hands up in front of me. "Don't." I said, "Don't touch me." Harry shook his head, "No, Ally, listen."

I walked off, pushing Mia and the boys out of my way. I locked the door of my room and began to pack. I fell on my knees and bursted into tears. I took out my phone and called Ethan. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" His voice spoke. "Ethan," I started, "Ethan I want to come home. I'm sick of this. I want to come home now." He could hear the hoarseness in my voice. "Okay, calm down. I'll speak to dad and we'll get you home on our helicopter." I licked my lips and tried to hold back from sobbing, "Okay." I managed to whisper.

I waited anxiously as Ethan's voice returned, "Ally, you still there?" I nodded even though he wouldn't be able to see, "Yes," I replied, "I'm still here." Harry was knocking at my door, "Ally!" He kept repeating. "Dad's agreed to fly you home. Just get to the nearest airport and I'll let you know from then on." I wiped my cheeks, "Thank you." I replied.

"It didn't happen like that," Harry said from opposite the door. "Just come out and talk to me." Harry pleaded. I ignored him, blocked off any sound and just packed as fast as I could. I burst out the door and pushed passed Harry.

His broad shoulders trying to block my way. "Won't you just listen?" He said, his hand stopping me from leaving. "I am done, Harry. We are done. It's over..." I winced at the pain in my heart, "For good." Mia and the boys stood, confused at what happened and shocked at my departure. "Mia," my voice lowered, "I'll call you okay?" Mia smiled me a sympathetic smile and said, "Call as soon as you get home." I then waved to Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn, "I'm sorry.." I told them, "Good bye."

"Ally!" Harry called out again but I slammed the door before he could say anymore. I raced down to the lobby and got in a cab to the airport.

I thought I've felt heart break before... but it's nothing compared to this.

___________________________________________________________________________________