Chapter 45

Omg so I was reading the comments form the previous pages and I started to cry. With so many positive comments, I just couldn't believe it. And I'm so grateful I wish I could show it to each and every one of you, but I can't which really sucks. I just want to say I love you all so much and i notice each comment. You're all so fantastic. Sorry for such a late update. Xx :'(
Chapter 45
Ally's Pov
The next morning, I was last to wake. As everyone, including Mia sat around the breakfast table eating, I went into the bathroom. I brushed my knotty hair, brushed my teeth and began to undress. It was that moment Harry walked in.
His cologne flew into my nose. He wore a tight polo that framed his body and he wore matching shorts. He wrapped his tense and muscly arms around me. It was hard to move in the small bathroom. I ran my finger along Harry's jaw line. "What are you doing, handsome?" I asked seductively. Harry didn't reply. He kissed my neck passionately.
The bus hit a rough road and Harry and I both jerked to the side. We laughed and he began kissing me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was holding me now, by the waist. He placed his forehead against mine then slowly kissed me. His tongue brushing against my teeth.
He picked me up and placed me on top of the sink's bench and continued kissing me. "Harry," I spoke before he took his shirt off. I laughed, "Really, now?"
Harry wiped his mouth and let out a husky laugh, "I get it. You want space." He then placed both his hands up in defence and walked off.
"No, Harry it's not like that." I called back. But he chose to ignore me. I jumped off the bench and continued to undress. I then changed into some better clothing and made my way into the kitchen.
"Morning," Mia smiled. I yawned, "Good morning pretty." I grabbed a peice of toast on the table and took a bite. "Is that all you're eating?" Niall asked. I nodded, "I don't have much of an apetite." I replied."Coffee?" Louis offered. I smiled and declined.
I made my way into Harry's bedroom. I thought he'd be there. He was changing his shirt. His bare back all tense and stiff. It was really hot and I felt a flush to my cheeks. Harry turned around and saw me. I licked my lips and quickly said, "Sorry, I - " Harry cut me off, "Why are you acting like that?"
He walked toward me still with his shirt off. "Like what?" I asked stepping back. "Like we're not even going out? You should want to see my with my top off, not look away." I stumbled backward unsure of what to say.
I couldn't bare it anymore, I knew Harry wanted me, and I wanted him. I threw my toast behind me and started to make out on Harry's bed. We took our clothes off as Harry threw a pillow at the open door and it closed shut. I sat on top of him. I removed my singlet and we started kissing again.
Moments later, after the incredible sex he just had, we layed in bed. "Who needs toast when you wake up like that?" I panted. Harry laughed. He was out of breath but managed to say, "Nothing's changed between us has it?"
I looked at Harry and kissed him on the nose, "Nothing's changed." We layed there just for a while, talking about nothing important. "Oh, I have rehearsal today, I'm going to be late." Harry jumped up put his shorts on and headed out. "I'll see you tonight." he called back.
I exhaled loudly and decided to get out of bed as well.