Chapter 13

Warning, sex scene is involved in this chapter. This is not for the faint hearted. So I hope you're mature enough to handle it. If not, then I suggest you skip the flash back. Well, enjoy.

Chapter 13

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw Mia and Zayn making out on her bed. "Gross." I mumbled, still half asleep. Mia threw a pillow at my head and continued sticking her tongue down Zayn's throat. The pillow layed on my head like a marshmallow. I faintly heard Mia say good bye to Zayn as he left.

"Get up." She said. I turned around and saw her sitting on the bed alone. "Did you not know I was sleeping, before you decided to lick your boyfriend all over, in the same room as me?" I threw her pillow back at her. "What ever. We're moving again and this time we're going to Shanghai!" Mia exclaimed excitedly. I quickly shot up and moved the hair out of my face, "Shanghai? Shanghai China?"

"Yep. We are heading to China, princess." Harry broke in. He sat on the edge of my bed and ran his fingers up my legs. I sat up and kissed him. I layed my head on his shoulder as I was still tired. "Are we leaving tonight?" I sluggishly said. "Yes, we are." He replied. I drew circles on his shoulder with my finger. "Why what's wrong?" He replied.

"Well, it's just after last night... I feel a bit tired." I said cheekily. He started to remember and smiled to himself, "Ha! Last night," He kissed me on the cheek, "Last night was, fun." Mia came out and leaned on the bathroom door frame, "And you say me and Zayn kissing is bad," She scoffed, "At least we didn't have, sex."

"Shut up and get back in the shower!" I joked. Harry and I laughed.

Flash back

"You're so hot when you get angry." Harry seductively whispered inbetween kissed. "Shut up and kiss me!" I whispered back. We went into his bedroom and closed the door shut. Recklessly we made our way to his bed, knocking over the table lamp and digital alarm clock. It was pitch black. Harry took of his shirt and pinned me up against a wall. His light breathing on my neck tickled as he began to kiss and nibble on it. "Harry," I moaned. His hands crept up along my back side, blindly looking for my bra strap. He found it and unbuckled it. His hands warming up to my boobs. He kissed me a couple more times then took off his pants. He layed me in bed gently and kissed me some more. His body pressed against mine. I took off my clothes and was fully naked under the covers. Harry went into me, he was gentle, careful not to hurt me. He licked my chest and up to my stomach. He with drew and layed beside me. We were hot and steady. Everything went so quick. I had just lost my virginity.

**

I was eating breakfast next to Harry. Our relationship seemed more tight after last night. I spread the smooth butter through out my lightly golden pan cakes and poured maple syrup onto it. I took a bite and enjoyed the hell out of it. My second bite seemed less appealing. Harry squeezed my thigh under the table and I gave him a quick kiss. I went in for my third bite and suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. I pushed the plate aside.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked, noticing my un interest in breakfast. "Yes, everything is fine." I smiled at him. I tried to eat something else. I stabbed my fork into a pineapple and put it in my mouth. It made me feel sick. I spat it out in a napkin.

"What's wrong? This isn't like you to not eat breakfast." Harry sounded concerned. "Would you like me to cook you something else?" Niall insisted. The thought of more food made me feel a bit better, then worse again. "No, thank you, Niall. I'm just not hungry I guess."

I felt really sick. I pushed my chair out and ran to the toilets as fast I could while holding my mouth. I threw up in the toilet and quickly flushed my throw up. I only threw up once and it was quick. I sat beside the toilet and held my stomach. Harry walked in and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I replied, I thought for a moment then asked, "Were we careful that night?"

"Umm..." He said uncertain, "I think so..."

I face palmed myself, "Harry, did we or did we not use protection?" I repeated myself.

"No... I don't think we remembered to." He finally confessed.

I thought for a moment and was dreaded at the thought, "Could I be pregnant?" I was daunted by the thought. I couldn't be, could I?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the sexual scene, it's just, I know you guys like detail. I hope this doesn't upset anyone. Want to know what happens next? Keep reading ;) Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Fan my lovely's!!

XXxx