PART 2 COLD [One Direction | Fan Fiction]

Hello, this is Part 2 of the book and I am super excited.

All that has happened in Part 1 was fun. Now it's a new beginning and the surprises will still keep coming. So, stay tuned. You won't want to miss out on the highschool drama.

That's right, One Direction go back to High School.

I would like to say a quick thanks to all the readers, voters, and the ones who comment. You all mean so much to me, and your support is just amazing. Thank you!

Have fun ;,)

PART 2

You can always reflect back to your past, or chose to move forward into the future. School's back and is ready for what's coming. A whole year of secretes, love affairs, romantic touring and heart break. What could this New Year posibbly top off?

Chapter 33

Ally's Pov

"Mrs. Alexandra," Consuela gently woke me. "Mmm?" I groaned. "It's time for school." She replied. I got up and took my sleeping mask off. I sighed and said, "Isn't that just great? I'll have to see Harry at some point." As Consuela made my bed she replied, "But you are popular, the school will do anything you say." I flung my legs to the side of the bed and jumped off, "Harry's going to be popular."

I wore the school skirt, blouse and blazer. I had breakfast and went up the elevator to Mia's place. She was ready and had a peice of toast hanging from her mouth. She bit onto it and swallowed, "Let's go." She said. We can easily take the limo to school, but we chose to walk.

"This year will be a misery." I groaned.

"Don't be silly, it'll be great." Mia replied.

"All the girls will be all over the boys, and," I hesitated before saying, "And, Harry."

Mia luaghed, "They will not get to my Zayn."

"No one would ever dare cross you."

"You're probably right."

We both laughed and suddenly the day felt more alive.

"Look, just, if you have to, then ignore him, but I still think you should talk." Mia nudged me on the shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll just try and stay away from him."

"So avoiding and ignoring? That's one way telling someone you're not interested."

"Oh, shut up, Mia."

We arrived at school, and already there was a crowd around the boys' limousine. The girls were screaming and fan girling over them. The boys how ever watched in jealousy. As Mia and I walked past a group of boys, they whistled at us and started laughing. I rolled my eyes. I forgot what school was like. I forgot how all the boys would try and flirt with Mia and I. We had other friends too, but Mia was my main.

As the school bell rang all the girls raced up to the stairs that lead to the hall, where we had a whole school meeting. I walked up a couple steps and looked back. I saw Harry at the other stairs which were for boys. You see, the school is one but the boys are in a different section to the girls, and they had there own stairs which lead up to the same hall.

He looked at me, emotionless. I looked at him for a while. His green eyes staring at me. He looked so attractive in uniform, but I couldn't let that fool me. I looked away quickly and began running up the steps. My heart was beating rapidly, it was like I had just saw him for the first time again. But then anger over ruled any kind thoughts about him. He had just looked down and walked in with the crowd. I wish I had said something.

Before I got to the top he called out my name, "Ally!" I looked down at him. He was still in the same spot as he was before just he had gone up a step. I looked at him. "Ally, can we -" He began. I cut him off quickly, "I have to go." I ran up and got myself lost in the crowd on purpose.

The boys and girls all collided in the hall, the girls sit on the left and boys sit on the right.

The school didn't have much students since it was a private school. It was expensive and mostly only the elite get in. But some students got in by scholarship. I looked around and saw Zayn and Mia kiss before she came to sit next to me as he went his seperate way. The girls practically screamed as the boys took their seat. As the headmaster talked, I could feel Harry watch me. I glanced at him once, and straight away he looked down.

Things were awkward between us, and since he broke up with me, I didn't want anything to do with him. After the assembaly we went to class, while walking to math class I feared Harry would be in the same class. Luckily he wasn't. Math was pretty good for the first day. When we broke for recess, that's when things got bad.

A crowd of girls were sitting with Harry on the lunchh table. He was laughing and so were the girls. They were smitten, you could tell by their faces. Mia grabbed me by the arms and pulled me to the side. "You cant let him do this to you." She said. "Do what?" I asked. "You have to find someone before he hooks up with one of those sluts." I looked at Mia confused, "What do you mean?" She motioned to Harry, "If he hooks up with someone before you, it makes you look bad. You have to find a rebound boy first." I shook my head. "I don't care about that. Harry can move on and so will I... at our own pace." Mia stopped me and pointed, Harry was playing with a blonde girls hair. It was hard to contain my anger. "See, Ally. You need to take action." I guess she was right, well, Mia was always right. "Fine." I said, "Let the games begin."

Harry's eyes peered at me with a dark emotionless look. My mouth jerked to the side a bit as I walked off. He had a smug smile as I walked away, and it infuriated me, did he really think I gave a shit that he was with other girls. I was the queen of Constance, all the boys want me. He will cross a side of me, he's never seen before.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think. Leave comments below.

I love reading feedback. (:

I hope you're enjoying Part 2.