Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here, let me get you some rice." Jenny kindly offered. "Thanks?" I questioned, "But I don't want any." Her being nice act couldn't fool me, and it couldn't fool Niall either. "Why aren't you acting like the bitch, you normally are?" He mumbled beneath his breath, but it was obviously meant for everybody's ears.

"Niall, give her a chance. People can change." Liam defended. Niall rolled his eyes and said,

"Yeah, people. I don't know what she is." Niall got up and shot a look at Jenny, then spoke, "I'm leaving." He walked off without looking back. "Excuse me." I politely said, also getting up.
I ran outside and caught up with Niall. I walked beside him, and said, "I don't like her anymore than you do." He looked at me and smiled, "Do you want to get breakfast elsewhere?" I smiled back, and replied, "Sure."

We went into a McDonalds, and ordered breakfast there. "So why do you hate her so much anyway?" I asked, while swallowing some fries. "She use to date, Harry, and when she did, she was an alcoholic. One night she got me drunk, and it almost costed my career, not to mention she posted a naked picture of me online."

"How could she?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's just like that. And I don't believe she's changed one bit."

"I'm not convinced either."

After Niall and I finished breakfast we bumped into the boys and Mia on the way. What I didn't expect was to see Jenny tagging a long with them. "There you are, we've been looking for you." She rubbed my arms, "We were worried." I nodded unconvincingly, "Sure you were."

"Who wants a frozen fanta?" Louis suggested. "I'll get them. I know someone here, and he always gives me free stuff." She began, "Ally, could you come and help me hold them?" I looked at her,

"Um... okay."

She walked us right to the back of the counter, and no one seemed to care. She opened a freezer door, and pointed, "Get the drinks will you." This didn't seem like the place they'd keep the drinks.

"Why don't you get them?" I challenged her. "Because, I'll fill them up." She challenged back. "No. I don't trust you." I replied. She sighed and lowered her shoulders, "Fine, I'll get them." She walked in while I held the door.

She turned around suddenly and grabbed me. "Hey! What are you doing?" I shouted. She pulled me in and shut the door. "Jenny!" I yelled, "Jenny, let me out!" I tried to open the cold door, but it just wouldn't budge. "Crazy bitch." I shouted, even though I knew she had probably left by now. To my surprise she hadn't left. "Crazy, doesn't even begin to describe me, honey." She said behind the door. "Let me out!" I tried again.

Harry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny came back out with the drinks. "Where's Ally?" I asked. "Oh, she went out the back. She said she didn't feel well, and she wanted to leave." I didn't know whether or not to believe, Jenny. After everything she's done to Niall. But then again, Ally did say she was coming on with a cold.

"Hey, lets go to the lolly shop down the road. It has the best candy." Jenny suggested, changing the subject incredibly fast. "Wait, I should call, Ally, to make sure she's okay." Mia interrupted. "No. Don't. She left a while ago and she's probably sleeping. You don't want to disturb her." Jenny vastly replied. "How nice of you..." Mia replied, uneasy.

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help!" I could no longer gasp, nor did I have the energy to bang on the door. I layed next to a box of chips. I was freezing, and I almost couldn't feel myself. "Somebody," I managed to say, "Let me out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a horrible thing to do to someone. ): Anyway, I hope you like it! Xxx