Chapter 10 - Italy

Italy,

A place most say is divine. A relaxing place where everything just flows. It's full of colour and amazing food, who wouldn't go there? Home of the Gondola, and where romance blossom. They say Italy really is the place to find love. But betraying your boyfriend in Italy, what a move.

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just landed in Italy. Already I could see the beautiful colours bursting around me. The city was full of Italian singers busking for money. "Watch your step." Harry said. He held his hand out for me to reach as I slowly walked down the plane's stairs.

When I got down he smiled and pecked me on the lips. We caught a cab to our hotel. It wasn't as luxurious as Paris' hotel, but it was good enough. It was beautiful and modern. Our hotel room was only one story, but that didn't matter.

We felt pretty jet lagged and decided to spend the day in our hotel room watching movies. It was hard to work the television out when it was all in es spaniel. "I'm going to unpack my second luggage." I announced. I got up and walked into the long hallway that lead up to the bedrooms. As I was about to turn into my room, Harry came behind me and pushed me into another room.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked in shock. He locked the door and pinned me up against the wall. "I can't resist you." He looked into my eyes deeply, "I want you." He quickly kissed me, and put his hands around me. I kissed him back and spun around so that he was on the wall now. His hands slowly lifting up my shirt.

"Uh-hum" We heard someone clear their voice. I turned around and saw Niall kneeled to the ground and unpacking his clothes. "Shit," I whispered under my breath. I quickly got off Harry and straightened my shirt out.

"Niall," Harry began, "We're sorry, we didn't realize you were there." Niall laughed and gave me a smile, "It's okay. But next time, before you do anything, you should find an easy shirt that will come off with one pull." Niall then winked at me. I blushed and quickly looked down.

Harry grabbed me by the hand and walked me out. When we got to my room he tried to kiss me again, but I hesitated and said, "I have to un pack. Maybe another time?" He gave me a disappointed look and said, "Oh, uh... sure. Another time." He echoed.

I walked down stairs and found everyone watching television. "Ally," Liam began, "Come join us." I smiled at Liam and took a seat next to Harry. "Hey, babe." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I layed my head on his chest.

"Hey, lets go and ride the Gondola. It's perfect outside. Dark and moody." Louis suggested while looking through his phone. "Great idea!" Mia agreed.

We got dressed and took a limo over to the beautiful Venice river. Harry and I got on a Gondola together. Zayn and Mia, went together and the other boys went together. The boat was a long wooden boat. The Gondolier, who was the driver, stood at the edge of the boat and paddled slowly, while singing in beautiful Italian. He poured us a glass of red wine and said with an Italian accent, "For you and the lovely lady." Harry handed me bunch of flowers. I kissed him as we rode through the moonlight. The water was smooth and easy going. The moon was full and lit up the whole river, making the water sparkle.

Harry kissed me then looked at me and said, "You're more beautiful than Italy itself." I blushed and smiled at him, "You're so cheesy" I giggled. He kissed me on the cheek, and put his arm around my neck. We enjoyed the thirty minute ride around Italy. It was so peaceful and relaxing, I could live like this my whole life.

Mia's Pov

~~~~~~~~~

I got on a gondola with Zayn, since he insisted we went together. We rode behind Harry and Ally.