Chapter 50

So I haven't updated in like a year... so unprofessional, I know right? I'm so sorry to people who were reading. I'm so sorry I forgot to update for almost a year. Tbh: I forgot my password to this account & only was able to log in this week. I really missed writing and I should be back on track now. I've probably lost a lot of readers by now but I totally understand.
However, I will continue to do what I love and I will complete this book sooner rather than later, so again please bear with me. Xx 

Chapter 50
Ally's POV
Soon we were back on the tour bus making our way down to Queensland before going back to London. It was a really hot day and we had the bus aircon on.
"Do you have a three?" Louis asked. "Gold fish." Mia replied. "Do you have a queen?" Mia asked Zayn. "Yes, and she's infront of me." He smirked at Mia. She blushed and shoved him in the chest, "You're so cheesy!" Zayn then turned serious, "Anyway, Gold fish."
I walked past them and rolled my eyes. "That is so fifth grade." I joked. I made my way down to Liam and Harry in the kitchen. "What are you guys doing?" I asked playfully looking over their shoulders. "We are cooking some wonderful bangers and mash." Liam said turning over the suasages.
"Do you want some help?" I asked. "Do you want to peel the potatoes?" Liam asked. "Sure." I replied. I burrowed through a draw in front of Harry who was making some salad dressing. He said nothing.
I exhaled, took grab of his hand and dragged him away while saying, "We'll be right back." to Liam. I sighed and said, "What's going on?" Harry looked down at his shoes and replied, "Nothing." I brushed my hair back with my hands, "It's not nothing, clearly something's wrong." I challanged Harry.
"Okay, I guess I should tell you then..." He began as I raised my eyebrows, "I didn't want to make you think I was weak, but... I'm really home sick. That's all." My face dropped and slight smile formed.
"Harry," I rubbed his arm, "I think you're brave for saying that. I don't think that's weak at all." Harry smiled and swooped me into his arms. I was trapped in a bear hug. "Harry, I can't breathe!" I laughed. He let go of me and said, "Let's go make some dinner."
And just like that everything was fine again. I had nothing to worry about. I trusted Harry. Even after everything the other night, I still had faith in him.
**
"Pass the salt," Niall said. I grabbed the salt which was near me and passed it to him. "Thanks." I stabbed my fork into a cherry tomato but before I could eat it, I jerked forward. The bus came to a sudden stop and the engines sounded like they were gasping for air.
We all left our dinner and went outside where the driver was examining the engine of the giant bus. "What's going on?" Louis asked. The driver who had a torch light shone the light from the engine to us, "It's busted." He said under his moustache. "What do you mean it's busted, Dave?" Zayn asked taking a look.
All the boys began to examine the engine. Although I don't think they know much about engines and automible peices.
"Looks like we'll be here for the night." Dave's husky voice spoke. He walked back to the drivers seat and took out his cell phone.
I looked around. We were in the middle of no where in the middle of the night. There was to my surprise a beach opposite the road. The beach was empty. Suddenly I had an idea.
**
"... and then a hand grabbed her!" Liam exclaimed. Mia and I screamed and jumped from the sudden turn of his ghost story. "She was never to be seen again." Liam concluded. "That's silly," Zayn began, "If she'd scream, maybe someone would have saved her." We all laughed. "Well that's not the point of a scary ghost story now is it?" Liam said in his defence.
We were sitting around a bonfire we had created on the beach. We had blankets wrapped around us and plane crackers, chocolate and marshmallows by our sides. If were stuck here for the night then why not spend it on the beach under the stars?
"I have one," Mia began. "Once, this group of friends were camping on the beach after their car had broken down." She built up the suspense. "I like where this is going," Harry leaned in. In fact we all did. The fact that she made a reference to us made it more intriguing.
"The group of friends set out a fire on the beach. They kept hearing rustling noises in the bushes behind them. They all turned around to see what was there, but they saw nothing. When they turned back... one friend was gone." She said spookily. I was already tightening the blanket around myself. I hadn't realised I had lifted it up almost covering my eyes.
"They decided it was too dark to search for their friend. So they all slept but fear still hidden inside of each of them. One friend heard the bushes ruffle again, but the others didn't and suddenly..." Mia began to slow down, tension building.
The bushes behind us began to rustle, our heads all shot towards the bush. "RAAAAHHH!" Niall jumped out. I screamed so loud I almost felt my heart come up my throat. We were all startled except Mia who just bursted into laughter.
"I..." She laughed, "I got you all!" She managed to say between her laugh. Niall came out laughing too as the boys all threw marshmallows at him.
"I felt like I was going to run for it." Louis laughed. "I know right? I think I was about to leave you all and save myself." Zayn added also laughing. I was holding onto Harry and laughing too.
More into the night we started roasting our marshmallows on the everlasting fire. We opened the crackers and shared the chocolate around. We made some delicious smores which definitely set the mood of a true night camp.
After sharing some embarrassing moments and playing would you rather, we began to fall asleep under the stars.
Harry's POV
Ally fell asleep on my arm. I watched her sleep as her eyes fluttered slowly. The stars and the moon giving just enough light. She was so precious. It was like nothing else mattered. But I would be lieing.
I slowly moved my arm away and built a little sand pillow to rest her head on. I got up and sat near the water, watching the waves tumble down and crash on shore. I saw it symbolically. It seemed to represent how Ally would react if I told her what I had done. Her emotions would tumble and crash into a thin line of nothing.
"Can't sleep?" Louis' soft voice spoke behind me. "I looked down at the sand inbetween my legs. He sat down and looked out onto the horizon too. "She still doesn't know." He said. I looked at him, he was still staring out at the ocean. "How did you know I was thinking about -" I began but got cut off. "You're my bestfriend, Harry. I don't have to ask you to know what's wrong."
I shook my head, "I was stupid for going to the after party and getting drunk." I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. "Why Harry, why?" Louis played with the sand, lifting it up with his hand and watching the wind sweep it away. "Why don't you just explain to her that you were drunk?" Louis suggested. "Because I can't afford to lose her again." I replied.
"It's in the past though and it'll never happen again." I said. "So you want to hide it from her?" Louis asked. "Well, I'll tell her that something happened but I won't specifically say what..." I replied, "That's not exactly lying, right?" Louis laughed, "I guess but, won't things be worse if she finds out elsewhere?" Louis added. "I won't let her find out then." I said.
"Who was the model anyway?" Louis tilited his head in curiosity. I shook my head, "I don't even know, I was that drunk." I said.
Louis and I did an all nighter. We stayed up talking until the moon began to dissapear and just a couple hours before the sunrise.
____________________________________________________________________________
So again, I'm sorry for leaving it for so long, but I have more surprises in stall for you readers & I would just like to thank everyone for your support! Xx Tell me what you think in the comments below & feel free to rage at me for taking almost a year to update. :P Also let me know if you want me to cast characters for the girls & extra people in this story!