Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry's Pov

I woke up to a fine morning, our tour was almost over. LA was the last stop. We'd have our concert, and soon be off and living the life. Until our next concert that is. Things couldn't be more perfect with Ally. I yawned, as I walked down the hall to Ally's room. I was up early because I wanted to surprise Ally and take her out on a pic nic at the beach.

I saw Mia in one bed, and the next bed, empty. Was Ally already up? I thought to myself. But then a white sheet of paper caught my eye. I sat on her already made bed, and started to read it:

Dear Harry,

From the first moment we met, I didn't know it would become a new beginning to a better life. I guess there were bumps along the way, but none of that mattered because our feelings for each other were real. It's hard to tell you this, because in no way what so ever will things be the same again. Those two weeks we spent together at the cafe felt like a lifetime, and I never intended it to end so quickly. I'm sorry. It's all I can say to you. Sorry. Sorry, for the mess I've caused, sorry for the heart ache, sorry for ever coming into your life and walking out like this. But I've never been more sorry about, kissing Niall. I know you're probably angry right now, and I have no excuse. It was one kiss, and surely it meant nothing. So, I'm sorry. I didn't want this to be the way to say good bye. But I knew if I told you, I'd never be able to leave, and despite what I did, I knew you would try to stop me. Please tell Mia, that I'm sorry, and I wish her and Zayn will be just as happy as I was with you. I couldn't bring myself to pull them apart, therefore I'm leaving alone. Maybe it's the fact that no guy has ever made me feel this way, or the fact that you stuck by me no matter what, or simply because you're all in all charming. From the moment we first talked on the two-seater table by the window, I knew I loved you, but I couldn't admit it. Or when we were in Paris, I knew you I loved you, but I was still scared to say it. Or when we went to Italy, I had fallen head over heels for you, and when we arrived in China I felt as if I knew we would be together forever, and by the now, being in Los Angeles, you took my whole heart. My heart belongs to you. This journey we've had together has been the best thing that's ever happened in my life, and it's all I could ever ask for.

When I'm with you, our feelings grow stronger, and I realised how much it would hurt to lose you. I'm doing this for the best, not to hurt you. I hope, maybe, in another life we would be brought together and given a second chance. Oh, and there's one last thing I want to say,

I've never told any guy this, and it never occured to me that I felt this way, but all I want to say to you is, three words, eight letters, I love you.

- Alexandra.

I sniffed as I tried not to let tears escape my eyes. I put my hands over my mouth and drew in a huge breath. I layed the letter down next to me and put my head in my hands.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :)

XXxx BeachHouseMansions