Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ally's Pov

After I met up with the rest, we headed back to the hotel. "Where will you be staying?" I asked as Harry held my hand at the airport. He held my hand in a different way, it was somehow more assuring, and gentle. "We've booked a hotel, a few blocks away from your home." He replied.

I looked up at him and realised, that I was really lucky to have found a boy I know is a keeper. He is indeed the best thing that's ever happened to me. I went with Harry to his hotel, and I stayed there with him for a while. We layed in his bed and just talked. He held me in his arms, my head resting on his chest.

"I want you to meet my parents." I said drawing circles on his stomach with my finger. I felt him breathe harder. "I'd love to." He replied. I sat up and looked at him, "Do you really?" He smiled and said, "Yes." We kissed a couple times, then got ready for dinner at my house.

As we walked down stairs of their hotel - yes, almost every hotel here has a double story room, but what do you expect, this is where the wealthy people live - and found the boys scattered around the living room. They were playing monopoly. Mia looked up first and said, "Hey! Where are you guys going?" As Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, I replied, "Home. We're having dinner at mine. You guys want to come?" None of them looked up, they were too hooked to their game. "No it's, okay. Have fun though." Niall said. "Maybe another night." Louis added. "Bring back, some snacks?" Zayn shouted as soon as we closed the door.

The limo took us to the front of the hotel. When we stepped out, I couldn't help but laugh at Harry's face. He had a nervous expression, and his hands were trembling slightly. When we got in the elevator I asked him, "Are you ready?" He looked at me and exhaled dramatically, "Ready." I laughed and rested my head on his shoulders.

When we walked in, I could smell the fresh smell of pasta. Consuela must've been cooking. My mother came to greet us first. "Darling, you're back." She swooped me into a hug, "Oh, and I see you've bought a long a friend?" She smiled at Harry. "Actually, boyfriend." I corrected. She was surprised for a second, but was back to her normal ways in seconds. "I'm Harry." Harry introduced himself. "Laurel," My mother declined his handshake, and instead gave him a hug.

She lead us to the kitchen. It was nicely made up. Everything was glass, and cutlery was placed in the right position. "You're not vegetarian, are you, Harry?" She asked. "No," Harry laughed, "I'm not."

I admired the way Harry was making an effort to impress my mother. He would laugh at her jokes, even when they werent funny. The food was ready. Consuela bought the bowl of salad to the table, followed by a dish of carbonara, and there was pizza, too. She winked at me as she poured apple juice into my glass.

"Ah," my mouther sang, "There you boys are." My brother, Ethan, and father had returned. My dad looked shocked to see me home. "Hello, dad." I stood up and ran into his welcoming arms. He stroked my hair and whispered, "I've missed you so much, Alexandra." Once everyone was sitting at the table, I introduced Harry.

"Dad, Ethan, this is Harry. Harry, this is my brother Ethan, and my dad." I explained. Harry stood up and reached across the dinner table and shook my fathers hand, "Carter Waldorf." My dad said. "Hey, I'm Ethan." Harry then shook Ethan's hand and said, "Harry."

We began to start eating. Harry took some salad and a slice of pizza. "So, Harry, I see you've been taking good care of my daughter." My mum said, starting a conversation. She took a sip of her wine and inspected Harry carfeuly. "I'd like to believe so." Harry replied. Instead, I watched my dad. I watched how quiet he was. He just looked down at his plate and ate, silently. However, I could tell he was listening carefuly and monitoring Harry's every move. "So have you and Alexandra, had sex, while being alone together?" My dad suddenly spoke. "Dad!" I yelled.

Harry looked at me, then cleared his throat, "Yes we have, sir. But I took care of her, and made sure she was okay." I was proud of Harry for answering with such confidence. I shot my dad a look then looked back at my dinner. I played around with the salad on my plate. "Did you have fun on the tour?" my dad asked to lighten the mood, he had ruined in the first place. I squeezed Harry's thigh, "We had a great time." Harry smiled at me, showing me that he was okay, then said, "It was tiring, but worth it."

I could tell Ethan, liked Harry. The way he smiled when Harry talked. "So you and my sister, travelled the world?" Harry gave a warm smile back and said, "Sort of." Ethan shook his head in disbelief, "Wow, you must've been something. Alexandra, hates travelling and you've managed to get her out to the world." I looked at my dad in specific and said, "Yeah, he is special."

We talked about things like movies and interests and sharing stories for the rest of the night, then we had dessert. Consuela made apple pie, with ice-cream and custard. I think it's fair to say we were full for the rest of the night. Once we were finished, we decided to head back to Harry's hotel. Harry again, shook Ethan's and my father's hand. He gave my mum a hug, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for having me over for dinner." He said, grabbing hold of my hand. "Yeah, mum, dad, Ethan, thank you for letting Harry join us. I'm going to stay at his hotel tonight, if that's okay with you." My mother nodded, and smiled, "Of course you can." She said it with enthusiasm. "Goodnight." Ethan, added. My dad nodded at Harry and faintly said, "Bye."

"I forgot my coat. Wait for me outside, I'll be a sec." Harry hurridly went back inside the house as I waited for him outside.

Harry's Pov

I went to grab my coat that was hanging on the chair. No one was in the kitchen, but as I turned around, I met Carter, Ally's dad. "Sorry, I just forgot my coat." I showed him the coat and made my way past him. He stopped me and said, "How much do you want?" I didn't bother trying to hide my confusion, "What?" I asked. Carter took out a check book from his pocket and said, "I will pay you, as much as you need to stay away from my daughter."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I love, love, love reading your comments, and feedback.

You're all such amazing readers, please vote :)

Will, update soon! xx Tell me what you think!