Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Harry got up and walked back wards cautiously, "What do you mean, you killed someone?" I got up and walked towards him. Then I said, "Harry, please. Don't be like this. It was an accident." I tried not cry as I said, "And you told me that, you'll stand by me, no matter what?"

He brushed his hair back with his hands, "This is... this is just too much to take in." I sat back down. I couldn't look at him. I didn't want to look at him. "Ally... I'm sorry for the step back. It was just a shock. Tell me what happened." He said sympathetically.

I took a deep breath, and made no eye contact with him, then I spoke, "My family is rich. So is Mia's. We live among the rich people. I go to a highly expensive school. I ride in a limousine everywhere, and I live in an apartment the size of a mansion. I didn't tell you all this at the beginning, because I didn't want you to think less of me, like I'm just a rich snob." I paused and thought about how I was going to say the next part, "Mia and I ran away from home. We tired to start fresh, to get away from what happened to Nathan."

"Who's Nathan?" Harry asked with curiosity.

"He - he's the one that we killed."

Harry didn't look so shocked anymore, as he motioned me to continue.

"It was after Mia's birthday party that night, Nathan was a friend of ours, well, we had only known him for tow days. He led Mia and I up to the roof top of the hotel. We were drunk, but most of all, Nathan was. He grabbed me, and he tried to kiss me. He had a firm grip on me," I started to cry,

"There was nothing I could do!" I managed to choke out. "Mia tried to help me, but he just slapped her away. She handed me piece of metal and I defended myself with it. I hit him hard on the head... Too hard." I looked at my hands and it was like I could see the blood all over again.

"You don't have to say it, if you don't want to." Harry's soft voice spoke.

"No. I want to tell you. I thought he was just knocked out, I pushed him off of me and saw that blood was dripping onto my hands. I didn't know what I had done. I was scared," I pictured it. Like I was back there again,

Flash Back

"Nathan, get off me!" I yelled as he pushed me up against a wall. His hands grabbed me by the neck, as the other held my arm.

"Stop moving." He viciously said, the smell of alcohol covered him.

"No! Don't!" I
continued to struggle. He bit my neck, roughly with his teeth.

"Get off her, Nathan!" Mia came behind Nathan and tried to pull him off. He turned around and with one hand, slapped her. She fell to the ground with a red cheek. Mia saw a piece of metal, that was the shape of a pipe, she handed it to me. As best as I could, even in the dark, I hit him on the head. He collapsed on me.

"Let's go, Alexandra. Now!" Mia yelled as she prepared to run, "Alexandra! What are you doing, come on!" Mia's voice started to fade as I looked at my hand, stained in red blood. My hands started to shake. I looked at Nathan, his eyes were closed, his head bleeding.

"Oh my god, Mia. He's bleeding!" I said.

I flipped Nathan around and felt his wrist. There was no pulse nor was he breathing. I started to panic. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Mia stood there looking tense.

"He's dead." I cried, and his blood
is on my hands.

"Come on. We have to go!" Mia pulled me by the wrist as I forced myself to run.

"We didn't tell anybody. We feared, that we would get the blame." I told, Harry.

Flash Back

"Mia, I killed somebody! He's dead! Nathan is dead!" I sobbed. Mia tried to calm me down, when we got back to her apartment, "Alexandra, listen to me. I'm going to get you cleaned up, and we will speak no more of this.
Do you understand?" I nodded and wiped my tears with the back of my arm.

"So we didn't speak of it, again. We pretended like none of it had happened." I paused and took a breath, then I started to cry again.

"Ally," Harry began, he put his arms on my leg, "I know this isn't my place to ask, but, they never found out about him?"

"I couldn't take it. I went to a public phone and called the police and reported an injured person on the hotel roof. I didn't say who I was. Then after that, I thought everything would be okay. Maybe I didn't kill him, perhaps it was just a miss-understanding, but when I saw the stretcher come out, I saw Nathan, but I didn't I see him, a white cloth covered him from head to toe. I knew then, he was really gone." I choked on my tears, as I tried hard not to cry, "And now, I've just messed everything up between us."

Harry wiped my tears and looked me in the eyes, "Hey," He whispered, "It wasn't entirely your fault. I said before didn't I? I would stand by you, no matter what. It's in the past, and we can start over."

"You can overcome the way I lied to you?"

"I've never been more into someone before. So I guess that means I can overcome what you said to me. I'm here for you, and I'm not going to leave you. I won't let you go. I promise." Harry reassured me.

Even though all this felt great. We couldn't change the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think >> Comment, Vote, Fan,
Thank you all for reading! Xxxx