20: Love Consultation

20: "Ask me about love?"

Seeing Ruri smashing him with so many gems, Osamu Dazai experienced a strange feeling of being kept in it.

He held Ru Li's hand without hesitation, and looked over with Xingxing eyes: "I agree! I'll give it to you, I'll give it to you!"

So much money was enough for him to squander for a while!

It's a pity that his dream didn't last long when Kunikida Dubu, who was on the side, quickly clapped his hand away.

He warned Ruri with an extremely heartbroken look: "You really want to choose this lazy guy? Forget it, this guy has no use other than ruining your money!"

"That's too much, Kunikida." Dazai Osamu said in a complaining tone, "I'm more useful than you think."

Kunikida squinted at him: "Ha, for example?"

Dazai Osamu thought for a while: "For example... using my body ?"

"..." The

atmosphere was eerily quiet for a moment.

The next second, Kunikida made a violent surge and pressed Dazai Osamu to the ground and beat him.

One sentence after another, shouts of anger followed.

"Shameless!"

"Bastard!!"

"Let me hear these words again and I will execute you on behalf of justice!"

While Osamu Dazai was about to be beaten, Ruri watched with a blank face all the way, and suddenly became suspicious. Make your own decision.

But the reason he wanted Dazai Osamu was just to ask for advice. Dazai Osamu could still do the trivial matter of serving tea and water... right?

...

After spending the money happily, Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of the Armed Detective Agency, accepted the request and sent someone to clean up a room for Ruri to live in.

On the matter of Osamu Dazai, Fukuzawa Yukichi thought for a long time, and finally exchanged two conditions.

1 Hand over the information about the power.

2 If Osamu Dazai has other important tasks to perform, Ruri must not stop him.

There is no problem with the second condition, Ruri will not restrain Dazai Osamu's actions.

But the first question... Ruri hesitated a little bit, but it was Fukuzawa Yukichi who promised not to tell others, and he slowly revealed it.

After listening, Fukuzawa Yukichi thought for a long time by himself.

Mental influence is a rather troublesome ability, and Ruri still can't control it easily.

It might be possible to adjust it with his abilities, but Ruri's identity is very tricky, and if possible, more research is needed before he can truly be accepted into the detective agency.