72: At Your Own Risk

72: "I don't need to explain to you"

    Who is the mysterious person who refuses to show up and only talks with them through letters is a question that plagues all members of the Armed Detective Agency.

    Even the famous Edogawa Ranpo pushed his glasses and came to an ambiguous conclusion.

    "It's certain that he has a very strong power, and he is in our camp, and he really wants to save the world."

    "...But I can't detect his identity, it seems that some mysterious force is blocking it. It's scary and scary~"

    This conclusion made the members of the Armed Detective Agency full of suspicion, desperate to find out the truth.

    Realizing that Ruri was the only one who had really met that mysterious person, everyone picked a good time and went to ask.

    "I don't know his name, but I have seen him twice."

    Ruri said deliberately in the face of everyone's eager gaze.

    "Except for the last time he handed me the shield...the first time I met him was in another world, the day I left the organization."

    Speaking of the shield, he subconsciously touched the collar on his neck, his expression uncontrollable. calm down.

    He never imagined that one day he would be able to speak without scruples in front of everyone, but he did not expect it, but it really came true.

    Because of this shield, he can truly become free without relying on the suppression of abilities.

    Now, Ruri is enjoying the days when she can talk freely, and she likes to chat with all kinds of people.

    After pausing for a while, he met the somewhat vigilant gaze of the leader Dazai Osamu and nodded: "Yes, he is the one who brought me into this world, a very mysterious young man."

    "It turned out to be him!"

    Wen As expected, everyone around took a deep breath.

    "Being able to travel through time and space, what kind of existence is he!"

    The leader, Osamu Dazai, clenched his fists and his eyes gradually deepened.

    He was instinctively vigilant against this mysterious person. The other party could easily take away Ruli, which also proved that he could also abduct Ruli quietly.

    Now, it seems that the mysterious man is still in the same camp with them, but what about in the future?

    Who can guarantee that he will never attack Ruri?

    Because of the precedent, Osamu Dazai, the leader, did not trust this mysterious person, and couldn't help but immediately asked Ruri about his appearance.

    "Looks younger than me, around a high school student? Pink hair, green glasses..." Ruri quickly recalled the scene where the boy was pinching his neck.