44: Chat Genius

44: "I bother!"

"...The patient escaped from the hospital bed? Or rolled the curtains and jumped out of the window?"

When Osamu Dazai, who was in a good mood, was sipping his morning coffee, he received such a bad call.

His face sank in an instant, and he did not expect that the injured self would be able to escape after being closely guarded.

He remembered that after he asked Osamu Dazai from this world through text messages that day, he held his breath and hid behind the wall, supporting his weight with his long-trained arms, and jumped from the wall almost as soon as Osamu Dazai appeared.起,套上麻袋, 然后拿起拳套一顿狂揍。

I vented out the anger and unhappiness that I had been feeling for months.

In order to prevent Ruri from being aware of Dazai Osamu's situation here, he kept his hands on purpose and did not attack that flattering face.

After doing all of this, he took off his clothes, called an ambulance quickly, and hired several nurses to supervise Dazai's actions.

I thought it would last longer. Unexpectedly, after only a week, Osamu Dazai came up with a way to escape.

Well, after all, this Dazai is also himself, and it is also expected that there are unexpected actions.

Without hesitation, he called the director of the Shining Starlight program group as a guardian, and as expected, he learned that Ruri left the building last night.

Then it is self-evident where this Dazai Osamu wants to go.

Although the leader Dazai Osamu really wanted to rush up to take back Ruri, and by the way, beat that Dazai Osamu again, but after thinking of his own plan, he still held back abruptly.

In any case, the 'gifts' he gave had some effect, and Ruri would still think that it was Osamu Dazai of this world who was deliberately making trouble, so his favorability would be lowered a little.

Even if Dazai Osamu's own rhetoric will make Ruri forget these things for a while, but as time goes by, these things will be immersed in Ruri's heart little by little, leaving some traces.

All he had to do was to be patient for the time being, until when Ruri and Dazai Oji really had a disagreement, and when would he be able to show himself upright.

In fact, the leader Dazai Osamu didn't want to do these messes, he just wanted to bring Ruri back.

His patience is very limited, and he simply can't put a long line to catch big fish like Osamu Dazai here.

However, the Dazai Osamu here is really a dog.

Little by little, he dug into the corner of his wall, secretly seducing Ruri, slowly growing in a wretched manner.

All this made the leader Dazai Osamu unbearable.

Don't you like to pry corners! OK, then you wait for me!