45: True and False Dazai

45: "Who is the real one!"

The strength of Zhongyuan Zhongye's kick in the past has not been restrained, but it has not been accompanied by an ability.

It seems that one kick directly kicked Dazai Osamu forward, but in fact Dazai Osamu dodged very timely, as if he had eyes behind him, he at most kicked to the corner of his clothes.

However, Osamu Dazai seemed to be severely injured by being kicked, and looked at Zhongyuan Zhongya behind him with a bit of resentment, and sighed:

"It hurts, ah, I seem to be broken, and he treated me like this as soon as we met. , As expected, you are a smelly slug, and your mood has gotten worse."

This was the first time Dazai Osamu called him a slug in these days, and there was a subtle sense of surprise in the Central Plains.

But looking at Osamu Dazai's disgusting gaze, he became angry and said fiercely: "Fracture it, it's better to have a comminuted fracture, so that I will never see you again!"

"That hurts too much ! So I refuse." Dazai Osamu said casually. At this time, he finally noticed the large and small bags in Zhongyuan Zhongye

's hand, and couldn't help but tease: "Well, with so many things, is it possible that they are going to be given to someone?"

The corners of his mouth twitched, revealing a slightly weird tone: "Girlfriend?"

"..."

In an instant, Zhongyuan Zhongya's complexion suddenly turned ashen as if he was constipated.

girlfriend? ?

This is what you asked me to buy!

Knowing the facts and making fun of them on purpose, isn't this purely disgusting? ?

Before his anger erupted, Osamu Dazai waved his hand helplessly in an instant: "Haha, just kidding, even if I can have a girlfriend and a dog can climb a tree, it's impossible~"

Zhongyuan Zhongyao : "..."

Although he was explaining, he didn't know why, but Zhongyuan Zhong also became more and more angry.

He couldn't bear it and raised his middle finger: "Don't think that if you have Mr. Sen's preferential treatment, I really won't do anything to you, bastard mackerel, my patience with you is limited!!"

"Mr. Sen's... preferential treatment ?" Hearing this, Osamu Dazai blinked blankly, as if he didn't understand what he said.

However, Zhongyuan Zhongyuan was no longer willing to face this person, and turned around aggressively, intending to leave.

But just after taking two steps, he reluctantly stopped, took out a cup of hot coffee in his pocket, and threw it to Osamu Dazai.

Osamu Dazai hurriedly took it, so that he didn't spill the coffee, but he looked at the sudden gift in doubt, and his reaction was a bit slow: "This is... coffee?"

He subconsciously complained: "I don't like drinking coffee. Eh."

"Didn't you ask me to buy the coffee!" Zhongyuan Zhong gave him an angry look.