23: Make You Fall in Love With Me

23: "Snatch someone else's stuff"

If all the powerful people in Yokohama were here, they would be horrified to find out that this was the book that all of them were after.

A 'Book' that can change the world and make wishes come true!

At this time, Dazai Osamu sealed it in a safe office, and occasionally flipped it on a whim.

Osamu Dazai started using this book for the simple purpose of taking a look at his own life in another parallel world.

In the parallel world, he was a member of the Armed Detective Agency and once had a very good friend named Oda Sakunosuke.

After reading the life in that book, he wanted to protect this friend he had never seen before, and wanted to create a world where Sakunosuke Oda wrote novels.

However, his mind changed once again after he met Ruri, whom he had never seen in the book one day.

This time, he hopes to find his own happiness with the help of the 'unknown' Ruli.

Four years of life is not a long time, but Ruli left an indelible trace in his life.

Can't let him go.

Be sure to find him.

Such a strong desire was engraved in Osamu Dazai's heart, prompting him to open the book again.

...

The teenager curled up on the soft sofa, wearing only a white T-shirt at home, with a slightly loose neckline sloping down, revealing a rounded shoulder.

He held a white chess on his fingers as white as scallions, and in front of him was a square chessboard, with dense chess pieces placed on top, woven into the most complicated chess game.

And his opponent is the best player in Yokohama.

It can even be said that Ruli's chess skills were taught by this person.

Osamu Dazai, who was wearing a sand-colored coat, sat on the sofa at the other end with his feet crossed, his fingertips casually playing with the black chess pieces.

But his eyes were very focused on the chessboard. In this armed detective agency, there were not many people who could play chess with him. Either they could not play chess at all, or their chess skills were not commensurate at all.

To be honest, Osamu Dazai has almost given up on this game that is often played between the port mafia and Mori Ogai.

But now the new client has given him a different kind of surprise.

Ruli's chess skills are not top-notch, and sometimes his offense is not sharp, and he has missed several chances to win.

But he seems to have an unparalleled sense of chess.

Often when Osamu Dazai lays a trap, Ruri can always see through it at first sight and break the game mercilessly.

This surprised Osamu Dazai. If it wasn't for the first time he had played chess with Ruri in his memory, he would have thought that he had played against the opponent thousands of times before, and only then did Ruri figure out his chess path.