24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife

24: "It's delicious!"

The moment he saw this comic was submitted, the editor-in-chief's mouth couldn't help twitching, and his face suddenly darkened.

They recruit serious girls here!

What a domineering president, a petite wife, listen! Does this have anything to do with girls?

He nearly blew his beard and stared.

Shueisha has set up a total of two publications, one is the hot-blooded juvenile manga that is loved by the majority of teenagers, and the other is the love girl manga that adolescent girls love.

Basically all comics fall into these two categories.

But now, there is an incredible theme of a domineering president?

Who, who likes to watch this!

The editor-in-chief secretly complained that the author of the pseudonym Liuli had a hole in his head, and opened the file casually.

In my heart, I still hope that this person can create a work that makes people shine.

However, when he saw that the painter was not gorgeous, or even a childish painting style that was a little different from that of other contributors, he immediately lost interest.

He threw the document on the desktop angrily, not seeing it.

After a busy day grading all the comics, the editor-in-chief pressed his old waist, which was about to become stiff, and handed the document to the subordinate he valued most.

"Gongqian, this is all the comics submitted this time. If you are qualified, you will divide them equally. Hurry up and sign with the authors."

Gongqianjian nodded and reached out to take the document. Although he is a little fat, he is still smart. , walking back and forth with so many documents does not feel tired.

He is mainly responsible for the editor in charge of shoujo manga, and he also has several good seedlings.

For new authors, he is still looking forward to finding refreshing comic themes.

It's just that after he carefully read all the qualified comics, he couldn't help but look disappointed, because there are only so many types of girl comics submitted.

Ninety percent of them fall in love with handsome and handsome men in college, and ten percent of them are of other types, but they are still inseparable from the romantic routine of love at first sight.

In this almost saturated state of the comics market, Miyazaki understands how important it is to innovate.

How much hope he had for this signing, how much disappointment he now has.

Gong Qianjian sighed silently, stood up and wanted to talk to the editor-in-chief about the specific matters of the contract.

When he came to the editor-in-chief's desk, he caught a glimpse of a brand new folder above, which was placed in the corner alone, as if forgotten by everyone.