40: Isn't that just Support?

40: "Ruri, I love you—!"

    Holding the five tickets that were just right in his hand, Zhongyuan Zhong also followed the crowd to the building ignorantly, checked the tickets ignorantly, and found his place ignorantly.

    ——Then at a glance, he looked at the five members of the Armed Detective Agency sitting next to him.

    "..."

    This is no longer a coincidence, it definitely forces someone to do tricks in secret!

    Zhongyuan Zhongyao's forehead jumped suddenly, and he subconsciously squeezed the ticket in his hand.

    But the people of the Armed Detective Agency obviously did not predict in advance that they would meet again, and they were terrified with visible faces.

    Tanizaki Junichiro almost jumped up and loudly accused them of how they were here.

    "How come you have tickets!"

    Kunikida's tone was obviously flustered. He thought that at least during the performance, the port mafia would not be able to come in, which would give them a chance to take Ruri away as soon as possible.

    However, the port mafia was so haunted that they even sat next to them, making the atmosphere suddenly urgent.

    Seeing their nervous attitude, Zhongyuan Zhong also calmed down. He sat on the chair and shook the ticket in his hand: "Don't think that only you have the ticket."

    While speaking, he kept scanning the crowd around him . , found that there was a triangular stage in the middle of the room, and the stage also ran through the glittering passage from front to back.

    In front of the stage was the auditorium that was divided into two parts. Almost every seat was full of people, most of them were young and beautiful girls. Everyone's faces were full of excitement, and they whispered and discussed something in a low voice.

    I can't understand, shouldn't this be the location of the person named Ruri that the leader marked him?

    Zhongyuanzhong frowned without leaving a trace, so what are these people trying to do together?

    Until everything is determined, Central Plains also does not plan to scare the snakes.

    He obediently sat on the seat and looked around for a while, and finally couldn't help but said to Atsushi Nakajima on the left: "Hello."

    Atsushi Nakajima was originally nervous because there was a cadre by his side. When I saw Zhongyuan Zhong also looked over, he straightened his back immediately: "?!"

    I saw Zhong Yuan Zhong also sullenly and made a cold gesture.

    After a three-second pause, he slowly spit out a few words: "...What are you doing here?"

    "...Huh?" Atsushi Nakajima was dumbfounded, and he even wondered if he had heard it wrong because he was too nervous. , otherwise how could you have heard such an idiot question from the mouth of that terrifying mafia boss!