50: Finally Meet

50: "Finally see you"

"Did you say that seriously, Dazai!"

Even though Osamu Dazai in front of him had said everything clearly, everyone in the Armed Detective Agency still couldn't accept it.

In their eyes, although Osamu Dazai is a sloppy person, he is also their trusted companion.

In the past, as long as Osamu Dazai made a move, all difficulties could be solved easily. Thanks to Osamu Dazai's care, they worked together to fight against the enemy, and they came to this point.

But all this was broken today by Dazai Yuji himself.

Fragmented like a mirror.

Looking at Osamu Dazai who was standing on the side of the port mafia and showing them a cold smile, Kunikida Tobu and the others were almost bleeding from their hearts, and they questioned in disbelief.

"It's already so obvious, do you need to ask again?" Osamu Dazai frowned impatiently.

"I have temporarily reached a cooperative relationship with Mr. Sen, and Zhongya's subordinates are now under my control."

He suddenly chuckled: "Speaking of which, I heard that Zhongyao and you guys have had a lot of conflicts recently. How about we solve it together now?"

This sentence completely shattered everyone's ultimate hope, Nakajima Atsushi almost roared at him, "Impossible! Mr. Dazai can't betray us, someone must be controlled by someone. "

Abilities are of no use to me." Osamu Dazai waved his hands indifferently, "It's almost time to recognize the reality, Don, 'Dazai' is such a person who likes to betray the capricious, so doing this What's weird?"

Atsushi Nakajima was stuck for a moment by him, but he couldn't believe Osamu Dazai, who became his life mentor and always led him to justice, that Dazai Osamu would do something The choice of the betrayal organization.

"You...!"

"Mr. Dazai!"

Before Nakajima Atsushi's mouth escaped, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, who had been waiting outside, interrupted him impatiently.

He solemnly asked Dazai Osamu: "Stop talking nonsense with these guys, this guy Renhu... Let me solve it myself!"

His dark eyes burst out with a strong killing intent, which was also hidden. With a little strange brilliance: "I have to prove it to you... I am definitely stronger than a human tiger!"

He looked at Atsushi Nakajima, who was also looking at him, and there was a thick war in their eyes. I mean, no one is willing to take a step back.

"Yeah, let's not talk nonsense." Zhongyuan Zhong also rubbed his hair and added a sentence at the moment, he was afraid that he would say more, and before he beat this group of people, the fake Dazai vomited blood.

I have some sympathy for these members of the armed detective agency in my heart, and Zhongyuan Zhong also thinks that it is better to start directly without saying much.