🥐It's Contagious! (MarshmallowxApple)🥐

Plot: Marshmallows caught a case of the hiccups and Apple can't get over it (Platonic)

Apples POV

Me Marshmallow were sitting in the hotel lobby drawing a chatting as friends do when we feel into a somewhat comfortable silence. I was super focused on my drawing and Marshmallow was just looking out the window. That was until the silence was split by a small *Hic* I snickered "Whats s*hic* -o funny apple?" Marshmallow said harshly I giggled in response "your hiccups are funny" I said "No they ar- *hic* aren't!" She yelled I just laughed "Sto- *Hic* -op!" Marshmallow whined this was way to funny! My giggles turned into chuckles "Your being chi- *hic* -childish" she said furrowing her brows and slouching down the couch. My chuckles turned to loud laughs "I ho- *hic* hope you get the h-*hic* -iccups!" She said crossing her arms and pouting her lip. I couldn't take it anymore i kept laughing, cackling even "You're so imm- *hic* -ature apple!" She said "I dont know what 'im *hic* mature' means" I said making fun of Marshmallow slightly "Are you sir- *hic* -ous!?" She yelled. I was about not knowing what immature meant "Maybe!" I said proudly putting my hands on my hips Marshmallow rolled her eyes and hiccuped again and giggled "Your so funny marsh- *hic* mallow..." Marshmallow laughed and it was my turn to get mad "yo- *hic* -ou inected m- *hic* me!" I said "Whatever in*hic*fected means..." I mumbled and Marshmallow laughed and hiccuped again before I knew it we were a laughing hiccuping mess bending over and gasping for our breath enjoying the moment to its fullest. Truly I couldn't want to stay in a moment more than I wanted to stay here now woth Marshmallow, the hiccups and the pure sound of joy that filled the room.

310 words also AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST! but this is posted before midnight where I am so ha in your face loser I for once am dedicated to keep this promise of posting every. Single. Day. Yeah i know im just bragging at this point but hey i said i would do nermay a d i have 2 out of 31? days finished only one posted so i think that this 5 day streaknis really impressive!! I also plan on posting special pride chapters!! Maybe coming out stories or just explaining some headcanons but do expect prode and... MY BIRTHDAY!! and moving but llike nobody cares about moving so yeahhhh

What