🥐Loving You Hurts Like An Addicton To Cigarettes (Salt x pepper)🥐

2. The Unrequited love poem: How do you feel when you love someone who does not love you back?

We all know

Salt x pepper

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought tonight would be normal. What would make tonight normal, I didn't know, but this wasn't this.

"Salt... do you have a moment?" My mother peeked in the door "Yeah? Im not doing anything, why?" My mother walked twords me, she looked sad "Honey... your friend, pepper?" "Yeah? What about her" "She... wasn't doing to good..." She said "What? She was fine the last time i saw her, two days ago" My mother suddenly hugged me "Mom? What happened" "Honey, pepper... she killed herself" For once in my life everything stopped. The air was still and every muscle in me felt like stone. "What?" I knew what she said, I heard her. I didn't want to, but I did. "She.. has been having a difficult time for a while.. and she just ciuldnt take it anymore i think" she grabbed my shoulders and looked at me "Are you ok?" I felt tears rush down my face "W-what!? How long? Did she..." "Her parents were able to find her diary, it seemed like she struggled for a few years..." "Did she write like... a final note?" "I dont think you want-" "I do"

'You are a drug and loving you is addiction.

Your personality is filled with nicotine and your looks are a rush of adrenaline. It keeps me coming back, like you'd run back to cigarettes.

You are so pretty but it's just disguise
A disguise so everyone can love you.

No one loved you like me.

You can't see past your lies until you are stuck. Stuck and addicted.

No one was as addicted as me.

I couldn't leave you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I wouldn't be able to live knowing that I gave you up and thats why i died. This is the way it has to be.

No one was as dependent on you as me. Just like cigarettes would keep your blood rushing and give you the energy to work through the day being with you washed away my worries.

The addiction is only gone when you are dead. I had to rip you from my own cold, dead hands.

No one was as addicted as me.

Just like cigarettes

I love you, Salty salt! You just dont love me back. '

It was me. I killed her. And now I have to live with that. She died to get away from me so now I have to live. She knew what she was doing. She knew it would hurt. She knew I would have to keep going. She planned it like this. And I deserved this...

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

403 words. I, for the love of all things holy, cannot write salt and pepper happy can I? Mmmm nope :) anyways I think this is crap but gotta post something 🤪