Beginnings 1

Hot, sweaty and gasping for breath, Jk and Tae ran off the stage together.
Jk couldn't take his eyes off Tae, at first a few little side glances then bolder ones as feelings and emotions took over common sense. "Pull yourself together." he muttered to himself as he handed Tae a towel to wipe the sweat.

Jk got to rubbing his own hair dry, being too focused to notice that Tae was staring at him, eyes widened with desire

Jk got to rubbing his own hair dry, being too focused to notice that Tae was staring at him, eyes widened with desire. Jk finished and looked up, too quickly for Tae to look away. The panic flared between them as they quickly both looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------Later---------------------------------------------------------

That evening Jk sat alone in his hotel room, the show had been a success, the members had finished celebrating and were now back in their rooms. "My life is perfect.." he thought, "..so why do I feel so... lost"

Sat in only a towel since showering he couldn't help but recall how it had felt earlier, right before panic had set in, that millisecond when his and Tae's eyes had met and heat had flooded his body, he'd thought he'd recognized desire in Tae's eyes, but of course it had all happened so fast he was sure he was mistaken, or it was just wishful thinking..?

Sighing Jk pushed at his growing erection.. "Damnit..!" He muttered, just the thought of sweaty, gorgeous Tae had him all hot and bothered! Frustration coursed through his body, for how long had he kept this secret, when had friendship turned to more? He couldn't recall but it was something he had come to accept . Absently rubbing his shaft again he stood up, just as Jk was thinking about how he would get rid of his erection, he was interrupted by the door being knocked.

"who would be here at this hour?" Jk thought as he swiftly grabbed a robe wrapping it tight around his body in an attempt to hide his desire. Another knock came as he quickly answered the door, Stepping back in surprise.. "Tae?" Jk said nervously.. Tae who was leaning against the door frame with slightly glazed eyes, hiccupped. "you're drunk!!" Jk said disappointedly, but stepped back to allow him to enter anyway. Tae slowly walked to the center of the room stopping and stared at Jk.

Jk noticed that Tae had a sad little grin on his face but still looked as cute and sexy as always. Internally Jk groaned, but outwardly he sighed, he honestly didn't know how much longer he could hide and be strong.. and even pretend around Tae.

"why are you here..?" he asked, Tae just stood there hands in pockets looking down as another hiccup escaped his slightly parted lips, "..and why have you drunk so much?" Jk said feeling flustered and frustrated.
Tae swayed slightly as he mumbled "..I had to know.."
Jk wasn't sure he heard right or what he meant so he stepped closer, putting his hands on Tae's shoulders to steady him. "what did you say?" Tae took a deep breath and met Jk's eyes..
"I needed to know" he said louder.
"know what..?" said Jk hiding the fact that being this close to Tae made him feel like his heart was going to explode out of his chest.
Tae took another deep breath and said one word "this....."

Tae lent forward and let his lips brush over Jk's, they lingered there ever so gently for a second, then suddenly like an explosion lips devoured lips, hands explored everywhere, face, neck, chest, stomach, back, waist. Jk's robe had come loose and Tae's hand brushed Jk's shaft. Heat coursed through Jk's body sending shivers down his spine. As the hunger in both men took over, tongues touching, teeth catching, breath holding, thoughts flew out the window, there was nothing romantic about this first kiss, it was hot and heavy, but also emotional, every thought, every need, every heart felt desired escaped from both of them. Jk pulled Tae so they were chest to chest, his erection now pressed up against Tae's stomach, Tae gasped out loud and took a breath, this little break was enough to pull Jk back to reality, slowly, gently he stepped back tightening up his robe, Jk cleared his throat.

Both were panting, he could clearly see Tae's erection straining against the material of his pants and nearly lost his resolve to be strong, but Tae had been drinking so now wasn't the right time.

Tae was still slightly dazed at first but slowly as realization kicked in, embarrassment and hurt crept over him like a cold shower. He turned his back on Jk and swallowed. "I'm sorry..." he said in a strangled voice "I'm so sorry, I'll leave" and with that he stepped towards the door ready to go, but as Tae passed him, Jk's hand shot out and caught his arm, "no.. Stop.. Don't go.. Please hear me out..."

Tae stopped but didn't turn around.

Now it was Jk's turn to be brave, he took a deep breath and said the words he'd only ever said in his head before. He whispered "...Salanghaeyo...." Silence fell "I love you!" he said boldly. The only sounds to be heard were the loud heartbeats of the two.

Tae turned around and looked at Jk "..wh-what did you say..?" He asked softly, his big eyes hopeful but yet , still afraid.
Jk stood forward gently putting his hands either side of Tae's face and said "I love you... I've loved you from the moment I met you, but I never knew how you felt... Today, after the show I.. I thought I saw ..Something.. but I wasn't too sure, I tried all evening to act normal but you barely spoke or looked at me, and that's why I went to my room early."

Tae hiccupped again and looked a little sheepish, but then brought his hands up to take Jk's and brought them down in front of them. Looking Jk directly in the eyes Tae said "I drank and avoided you because I was scared, I was scared I had given myself away after the show and that you'd be disgusted with me. But this evening back in my room alone, I couldn't stop thinking about you and thinking how you'd looked at me and I had to know. The more I tried to ignore how I felt the more I had to come and see you.. 'What if?!' Was all I kept thinking.. so I came here to find out.. " Smiling he continued " I love you too" but then he frowned pouting slightly, jokingly teasing Jk "...But why did you stop kissing me?" Tae continued.

Jk smiled " believe me it wasn't easy, but.. You've been drinking my love and I don't want any mistakes or regrets in the morning." Tae nodded. He thought for a moment before grinning " I can't believe you love me!! "
" me neither" said Jk
"thank you for loving me back" said Tae before gently kissing Jk. "..I don't want to leave you! Could I stay and just hold you all night?" Tae said shyly, Jk nodded, "I don't want to let you go either, now I've got you we can take our time," and with that he took Tae's hand and led him to the bed.

A little while later and few more kisses Tae fell asleep in the crook of Jk's arm, his breathing fluttering across Jk's bare chest. Meanwhile desire was still souring through him, Trying to shift his erection into a more comfortable position he thought "Its going to be a long, long night.." And with that he closed his eyes and smiled.

******************************

I hope you enjoyed the beginning of this story, and continue to do do. Before scrolling on to the next please tap the little star button. It doesn't cost you anything and means the world to me x

Thank you x