epilogue/prologue?

Tae , JK and RM were sat drinking wine , they were all in a happy merry place and relaxed.  Jk had his legs up on the sofa and Tae was sat in between , this didn't even phase RM anymore,  it had been nearly two years since their marriage and yet it barely seems like yesterday since Tae got taken , the world found out Taekook was real and Bang had had to take a chance on them again, but it had paid of more than they could have hoped.

Last week they had just finished a tour of Asia, every stadium had been sold out  and the atmosphere had been electric. 

Rm looked over at Tae and JK and felt a tiny bit of sadness. They literally had each other and when not performing lived in their own bubble and RM  wondered if he would ever find some one like that.

Nearly 30 yrs old and a virgin, he lifted his wine up and took a long sip , Tae was giggling at something JK was saying and RM couldn't help but laugh .." Hello ?? Some one else in the room here " he's said jokingly pointing to himself .

Jk blushed and Tae said sorry.  RM rolled his eyes and sat forward in his chair " I guess that my cue to go home " he said standing.

Jk and Tae made minimal effort to dissuade him, it was clear they wanted to be alone.

Rm said his goodbyes and left. He loved them both dearly but sometimes their love was so blinding , it made others realise their loneliness.

The street was quiet as RM made his way up the hill. It was early hours in the morning , he had glasses,  mask and hat , he wasn't worried about being seen.

The subway station was also quiet and RM sat in contemplative thought for the  short journey to his own house.

Tired he quickly washed and crawled into bed , but sleep evaded him for a long while .. when the 7 lived together he hadn't felt lonely,  when they were on tour he hadn't felt lonely , even when they'd gone off to do their individual work he hadn't felt lonely,  but for some reason,  at this moment  ,he truly felt like there was no one in this world just for him and he actually shed a tear as he eventually fell asleep .
                    *THE END*

Authors note

I hope you've loved Taekooks story as much as I loved writing it , I was going to go back and edit the first few chapters again but decided you've all come on this writing journey with me , let's leave it and see how far it takes me and how far I can grow as a writer.
As you may have guessed I'm going to focus on RM in my next book so watch out for that . I'll be making a start on that soon.

Thank you for your loves , time and comments,  I appreciated every single one of you xx
  P.s every chapter,  every star you give me absolutely makes my day , thank you x
..p.p s

If you loved this story as much as I did please tell me ,. I love every single comment ,and appreciate all the love xx