Lesson Two

JK couldn't quite believe the words coming out his mouth, talking about soothers and sex with out skipping a beat!  It had to be the wine talking. He could feel Tae's wrist beneath his hands and enjoyed the warmth. He looked behind him and laughed at the shocked look on Tae's face.

"come on slow coach" he  said excitedly. Tae just laughed and caught  up,  manoeuvring his wrist so he was actually holding JKs hand.

They both made it up the stairs with out too many missteps and wobbles and eventually were stood facing each other next to the bed.

Nerves don't fail me now thought JK as he placed the basket on the bed and then lifted his hands up indicating Tae should help him undress.

Tae was still dumbfounded as to how forward JK was being but he loved it.  With out needing to be asked twice he grabbed the tee shirt by  the hem and pulled it off over Jk's head.  As his head popped out Tae kissed him and   JK giggled.

Tae quickly removed his own shirt and pulled JK in to his chest enjoying the feel of skin to skin contact,  "I want you so badly" Tae growled in Jk's ear giving it a nip for good measure,

It was Jk's turn to say patience and laughed.

With  each  others help  they stripped down to their boxers and sat crossed legs on the bed with the basket between them.

JK picked up the butt plug and said "so teacher... Educate me" Tae swallowed,  how he wished he could just get a video up and just show JK but he also wanted to get past aducated and on to experienced so he took a deep breath...

"firstly.." he picked up the turkey baster looking thingy..." We erm... Clean! "

JK coughed and hid behind his hand" you can do this you can do this "he chanted in his head..." erm ok.. But not in front of each other right?  " he asked worriedly.

" no erm usually we would do it a bit in advance with out announcing it and.. Ermm try to go to the loo first too " he was beetroot in the face and neck at the end of that sentence but it was said now so he waited to see JKs response..

Inside JK was dying but the wine was keeping his embarresment down so he grabbed it and rushed off into the bathroom before he could change his mind.

Tae was sat dumbfounded... Then panicked,  then aroused.. Then he  started laughing, "guess I'm not a sober as I thought" he said out loud to the room.

A few moments later JK came back into the room,  looking a little uncomfortable and very red in the face... "how was it?"  asked Tae.  "erm.   Weird but not  awful" JK replied.. "I erm.. So are you going to do that as well? I  wasn't sure so disinfected it just in case"

"I can do"  said Tae, "I guess we're going to need one each of those things,  erm I'll go do that in a minute do you want to erm..." he held up the butt plug and raspberry ripple lube,  "see if you can erm.. Insert any of this yourself? ,  or wait for me to help.? " 
Tae couldn't quite believe the conversation they were having "If Army could see us now"  he blurted out before JK had answered and they both laughed..

Instead of answering JK leant forward,  putting both of his arms on Tae's shoulders and lent his head on Tae. "I think.." he started quietly ... "I think we need more wine,  I can feel myself sobering up and honestly a bit overwhelmed."

Tae leant in and hugged JK back " you are doing amazingly, I am so proud of you,  we don't have to do any more tonight if you don't want" It was difficult to say these words especially as they were so close but it had to be at JKs speed.

JK looked like he wanted to say something but was struggling to find the words,  as always though it was almost as though Tae knew. He started kissing JK long and hard,  his tongue dancing in and out hungrily,  it was time to chase logic and thought out until nothing but passion existed.

JKs hands clawed at Tae's shoulders,  he was so greatful to Tae,  no more questions or thoughts, just touch, feel, sense, taste.. He was hungry,  his nipples and cock erect,  he pulled Tae down so he was on top of him,  he wanted to feel and touch every part of Tae's body,  his cock strained with wanting to be inside him,  he was so lost he didn't even care where,  mouth bottom just something.

Tae was desperately trying to read the signals,  understand the need in JK,  trying to decide if JK was ready for more... He stopped kissing and bent JKs legs up and went down and licked the underside of his ball sack.

Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the lube and plug laying on the  duvet,  almost beckoning him, ' should he?  Could he?'  he thought,  with out stopping to think too much more , he reached out with one hand and managed to squeeze a little bit of raspberry ripple lube onto his other hand. He then ran his fingers around JKs balls and down towards his bottom,  massaging and playing as he went...

So lost in sensation JK didn't even notice at first ,  it was all hands,  tongue, mouth, Tae had lifted his JKs legs up and was supporting them in his shoulders and he didn't even feel too embarrassed .

The alchohol was like a safety cushion protecting him and keeping him floating on a blissful high.

Tae gently teased his hole with his fingers rubbing and kneading,  he nuzzled with his mouth too and even gave a tentative lick.. This registered on JK and he tried to jerk back but Tae had hold of him.

The sensations building up in JK were so intense, a small part of his brain was trying to scream this is wrong,  you shouldn't be doing this,  but the rest of his brain and body was revelling in the sensations.

Then he felt Tae take his cock in his mouth whilst still stimulating his butt hole area,  he felt..sooo damn turned on...

Tae reached out a felt around to find the plug and teased JKs hole with the tip of it,  he could hear JKs groans of pleasure,  understood what his body wanted even if JK wouldn't admit it,  slowly, in time to the rythem of his mouth his pushed the tip in first just a millimeter,  then two,  the lube made it slide in and out easily,  JK was pulling at the bed sheets..

Fire was building up inside JK now,  there was a stretching and a tightness present but it wasn't unpleasant,  he almost.. Wanted more,  unconsciously he grabbed at his own arse cheeks,  not even realising he was inviting Tae to do more,

Tae mouth and tongue were working like mad whilst he pushed the butt plug further deeper than before,  each time a little further than the last until finally with one last gently push the whole thing was in.

JK was thrashing on the bed,  his need to cum now was desperate,  the feel of the plug putting pressure on parts of his body that felt full of electricity,  the fullness of his balls waiting to explode,  the warmth of Tae's mouth,  there was no stopping now ,  he thrust up to meet Tae's mouth,  he pulled at his own arse cheeks to feel the tension of the plug,  he could feel Tae pushing down on it making everything inside explode.

He came harder than he'd ever done before,  his body spasmed with the release,  he was breathless and euphoric,  his entire body felt alive yet worn out. He felt Tae slowly ease the plug out and a tiny thought of gratefulness to the turkey baster popped into his head but nothing else.

Tae was hard as stone but in heaven,  watching Jk had been amazing.. JK slowly sat up a glazed look on his face,  I love you it said and then he kissed Tae,  my turn thought Tae letting JK take the lead.