JK, Time out

On the morning of the third day JK honestly didn't know if he'd last the week, his cheeks ached from fake smiling, the stress of constantly being friendly and on the go, eating at fancy restaurants where the managers were having to close up because of the fans piling in and although they were just enthusiastic they were intimidating when in packs and its only him and a couple of body guards.

He'd fished, he'd jogged, he'd swam, he'd hiked, been to the gym, he'd kyaked and absailed, enough was enough today!

Today would be a JK day, honestly the only thing he had looked forward to these last couple of days was the end of the night, when he'd be alone in bed, vlogging his personal diary to Tae,

Apart from the one picture of him with the shop assistant he hadnt see anything new of Tae on line.

He had however come across the grainy picture of him and Tae that had been leaked and shared many many times. , people that had shipped the two of them in the past knew it was them, non shippers had speculated, but his record label had employed lots of people to counter every accusation saying it wasn't them, it had been photo shopped, or doctored in some way.

If he was honest he didn't mind the Taekookers knowing because they had always loved and accepted them.
Their Army Taekookers where brilliant at finding pictures and videos online that showed off his and Tae's love for each other.

He himself had spent many a night in the past watching taekook analysis videos on you tube, he loved how him and Tae looked at each other, but in the past he'd never believed it was boyfriend love from Tae just familial love. Now he knew better.

He looked at his watch, 7.30 am maybe he'd do his v live, get it out of the way, make Bang happy and then he could have the whole day to do what he wanted.

He set up is selfie ring light and placed his phone on the holder, he was still in his pjs but didn't think the fans would mind and he secretly hoped Tae would watch.

It felt awkward at first, he always found vlives difficult to do, he'd be having a one sided conversation with tens of thousands of people, their comments whizz by so fast.

After waiting a couple of minutes for people to get the notifications and join he said hello, first in Korean then in English, and then went on to thank everyone for coming out to their shows and helping make it special, he also accapella'd a few lines from some of his favourite songs out at the moment, and he spoke about new kdramas he wanted to watch.

At one point he looked straight down the camera lense and said very clearly.." I love you bear," praying Tae was watching and he would hear,

Most Army, knew Tae as a tiger cub, people referred to himself as a rabbit, Rm was a koala, but he knew about Tae's nickname from his mother and had even called him it himself on their date night, Tae had laughed and said it sounded like Teddy bear in English and JK had liked the idea of Tae being his Teddy.

He went on to say random I love you's in the hopes no one would question him, and as he thought lots of viewers said I love you back quite accepting of his words at face value and he ignored the couple that had said who's bear,

He sang a few more songs, spoke about upcoming events, and then signed off. He knew it hadn't been his best vlive, but he felt emotionally drained from last few days and was afraid the fans would notice.

At least that was another one of Bangs orders done.

He wanted to work on the new melody that had been weaving its way into his head , music was escape, and that's what he needed today.

He asked one of his security team to procure him a small electric keyboard from some where, he desperately wished he had his studio, but for now this would have to do.

Whilst security went off to do that, he grabbed some hotel stationary and a pen, some toast and coffee and sat down.

Thoughtfully he scribbled ,
Forbidden love
Accepted love
Painful love
Epic love

All these sentances could apply to him and Tae.. Society says forbidden, he wants his love to be accepted, Loving Tae was both painful and epic.

He couldn't just write a song and spell out his feeling about Tae the words had to be ambiguous so fans could interpret into girl / boy love, possibly forbidden because of status or they were taken..

The security team came in with a good electronic keyboard and he thanked them, it had rhythm, beats mixer and effect buttons, he was grateful, he didn't know where they got it from but he was happy.

It took him till past lunch time to have the tune for the main part of the song finished. The melody was sad and poignant, even with out lyrics, you could hear the emotion and heart ache. The choral melody had a more hopeful sound.

Deciding this was a good place to take a break, he considered going down to the restaurant, writing Tae's song had energised him and he felt a lot better than he had done when he woke up, but in the end he decided against it and ordered subway,

He jumped in the shower whilst he waited for his food.

He closed his eyes and let the warmth of the water envelope him. He lathered up his hands and started to wash himself, massaging his achey neck and shoulder muscles. Thoughts of Tae were never far from his mind and standing naked under the hot spray all he could think about was Tae.

Before all this, the shower had been his favourite place to think about Tae in secret, no one saw him in there , no one could see his bodies reaction when he'd think about Tae topless and sweaty from dancing, when he imagine Tae climbing into the shower with him and he'd imagine his hands were Tae's.

As always his cock swelled at these thoughts and Jk's soapy hand went down to massage it. He placed his other hand against the shower wall to brace and steady himself. It was a familiar stance and he started to rub his soapy hand up and down his shaft, images of Tae clear in his mind, memories of their kisses and the taste of Tae's cock in Jk's mouth had him rock hard and horny as hell.

All of a sudden he was cumming, a hot stream of seamen shot from him with force, his balls retracted into his stomach and his knees went weak. He was glad of the hand against the wall or he would have collapsed with the force.

JK smiled with satisfaction, he hadn't had an orgasm since date night, he'd not felt like it, but today was a good day and writing Tae's song had meant Tae had been on Jk's mind all day.

He set about washing properly now and quickly, he was hungry and ready for food.

After lunch, he went down to the gym, head phones in he had gone to a punching bag in the corner. He loved boxing especially when full of pent up energy, it was a good way to work through it.

He was reminded of a time when he had given Tae some sparring lessons on one of their reality shows they'd done. He'd been bopping and weaving all over the place and JK had laughed so hard, Tae had said he was doing a Muhammad Ali impression.

JK stopped and took a swig of water, the memories making him smile, he had no doubt now that himself and Tae were going to build many more memories together, it was just the finer details he hadn't worked out yet.

He placed the bottle down and went back to sparring with the bag.

He was completely absorbed in what he was doing, music blaring in his ears when some one tapped him on the shoulder.. He jumped and turned and saw his manager. He stopped and took his ear phones out. He'd not seen him since he'd been dumped here in Jeju.

He didn't smile, he didn't know what sort of reception the manager was expecting from him but JK was still angry. He nodded his head stood and waited for him to speak.

Authors note. Over 200 reads of which I'm so grateful for, but a little feed back would be nice x are you individuals that have read and hated and stopped reading or 100 that keep coming back each episode because you like the story x