6. 1st Date

Content to just sit and hold hands for a while, JK still couldn't quite believe his luck, but then again he'd thought that last night then everything had gone wrong this morning..

Foreboding interrupted his happy thoughts but he pushed them back down. . "Tae's here now "he thought and he was sober and holding his hand.

JK smiled at Tae.." you know what we should do? " he said" we should have a date " he was grinning from ear to ear" date? "said Tae.

Obviously they couldn't do what normal couples did so he sounded slightly worried." we could order room service? " said JK" watch a movie?, make out? " the last was said with a cheeky smile" oh I do like the sound of that "said Tae.

JK walked over to the side and pulled out a menu for room service.
Both JK and Tae were big foodies so they practically ordered one of everything on the menu, including lots of side dishes.

After a while their food arrived and the two of them set about placing everything on the table. JK snapped open a pair of chopsticks and handed the other pair to Tae who was sat directly opposite him.

He poured a glass of wine and in return Tae poured him one back and they both turned their heads slightly to take a sip " very nice" said JK, Tae agreed but said " just the one for me tonight, he laughed, I don't want to forget our first date." his smile was sheepish.

JK smiled, picked up a bit of pork, lent over and placed it in Tae's bowl. " I won't let that happen he said.

The meal was delicious and Tae and JK spent a lot of time playing footsies under the table, feeding each other and generally enjoying each other's company without the constant worry of giving themselves away.

Now, when JK wanted to touch or be close to Tae he didn't have to goof around or make an excuse, he just said " come here" and Tae willingly came close enough to be kissed.

JK honestly didn't think he could be any happier. The couple glasses of wine he'd had, had been just enough to shut out the niggling doubts from earlier.. the problems he knew they were going to face, all thoughts of ARMY, bosses, public, group members gone, replaced by a happy buzz.

He only saw Tae's eyes, Tae's lips, oops there he goes again he thought and chuckled to himself. Tae Looked at him questioningly but JK just shook his head and gave him a quick kiss for good measure.

Both full from their meal the two sat contentedly on the hotels balcony. They were quite safe from prying eyes up here as they were over a 100 floors up with no tall buildings in the viewline.

They sat side by side holding hands and looked at the night sky. What a perfect evening for romance JK thought. he looked at his hands holding Tae's and then looked at Tae's handsome face glowing in the moonlight.

He couldn't help himself he got up and straddled Tae. He then put his arms around his neck and brought Tae in for a slow kiss . Unlike their previous kisses the urgency wasn't there now they both knew that they had time and they both revelled in the taste of each other for a long time.

JK could feel Tae's hard cock beneath his ass cheeks and reluctantly stopped, he groaned and stood up, he was also extremely obviously turned on himself.

Tae blushed when he saw the bulge and then looked away surely, JK thought, Tae had never look so sexy , all flushed and breathing heavy. "stop looking at me like that" he said, "or I won't be able to stop myself" Tae smiled a wicked grin and said "right now there is a very BIG part of me that doesn't want you to stop" he'd put emphasis on the word big and shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

JK took a ragged breath was Tae saying what he thought he was saying? as much as he wanted to devour Tae right now he was also seriously nervous, how was this going to work,? he was embarrassed just thinking about what his body was telling him he wanted to do , how would he find the words to say it out loud?