Married Life 38

JK had came awake in the best way possible, Tae was in his bed, in his arms and kissing him. He decided this must be heaven . "good morning my husband" he said up against Tae's lips, Tae took his bottom lip between his and gave a little nip, JK groaned and pulled him close, he wrapped one leg over Tae's so they were groin to groin.

Their kissing intensified and JK could feel Tae's cock rubbing up against his. He groaned and pulled back a little, "what's wrong" said Tae breathlessly, JK felt embarrassed and just buried his head in Tae's chest and sighed.
"hey" said Tae lifting JKs chin up so they were face to face " you're my husband now, no secrets remember? Tell me.. Please"

Tae could guess, he could read JK and always had been able to, this is why he'd done his research, he'd known JK wouldn't have. He waited for JK to tell him what was on his mind.

"I.." he faltered and Tae kissed his lips quickly " go on" he encouraged.
"I don't want to let you down" JK got out "I  don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to get bored with me. I don't know what to do to make you happy" he buried his head once more and waited for Tae to respond.

"babe, look at me" Tae said and JK reluctantly looked up "There is nothing you can ever say or do that would ever disappoint me or make me bored with you. If I have to spend the rest of my life just waking up and holding you each morning I'd be happy, what we've already done is more than I could ever have dreamed of. "he paused and then said" I actually googled some stuff after we had our little wedding the other day "he admitted

" you did?! "said JK
Tae laughed" yeah haha some of it was quite scary I admit but truthfully I think if you and I are honest with each other we can do anything and everything when we're ready. "

JK thought about Tae's words" well if I'm honest, when you kiss me most thoughts go out the window and I want to just get lost in the moment, I love kissing you, I love your body so much, I get turned on just thinking about it. The hardest time of all over the years was watching you work out. I had such a hard time hiding my arousal from you "

" huh! " said Tae" you're the one with the sexy six pack and muscles imagine how much harder it was for me, all toned and glistening and your sexy tattoos every where " JK laughed," guess it was 'hard" for both of us "

Tae then said" in all seriousness, babes, I wont try anything you're not ready for, there's no rush and I love everything we have done so far.I'll follow your lead  "

JK looked at Tae full of hope, love and faith." Thank you,.. Kiss me please "he said in a little desperate voice.

Tae didn't need asking twice. He kissed his lips, his nose his eyes, he kissed and nibbled his ears and then his neck, his hands found their way beneath JKs shirt and he rubbed his nipples.

It would have been easy for him to get lost in his own moment but he kept his mind focused on making JK happy and himself not too excited. His hands came up the back of JKs shirt and he started to pull it up telling him he wanted skin to skin contact. Tae stopped kissing for a moment and quickly stripped off his top and JK did the same. Then the kissing continued, JK kissed Tae's mouth nudging his lips apart and tasting Tae's tongue.

Hands wandered and kneeded all over and their kisses became more hungry. Tae was trying very hard to go slow for JKs sake but it was so difficult to even concentrate, he knew exactly what JK had meant when he said lost in the moment.

He brought one of his hands down and slipped his hand inside JKs shorts  he gripped his cock and JK gasped.

"too many clothes" he breathed out. Tae nodded and as fast as a costume change back stage they both were stripped and naked. They were a stunning sight to behold, muscular and toned, cocks erect and facing each other.

"God! I'll never get used to how beautiful you are" Tae said , and then he came to JK and pushed him back on the bed, he climbed on top and lifted JKs  knees to wrap around his waist. He then proceeded to kiss him until both were out of breath, JK reached down and cupped Tae's balls in his hand. Tae groaned deep in his throat, and then something he'd read came to him

"can I try something" he said to JK, JK nodded a little nervously " I'll go slow, I won't hurt you" he said . Tae brought his hand down and took hold of his cock bending it down so it slipped under JKs balls and into his arse cheeks. They both gasped in surprise, the sensation was foreign yet right all at the same time.

JK could feel the pressure of Tae's cock against his opening and felt arousal shoot through his body, for Tae being this close and enveloped in JK's hard muscular buttocks was also amazing, "oh my god" said Tae "is this okay?" he asked JK,

JK nodded and raised his hips so Tae slipped back and forth, he could feel the tip of Tae's cock catching the edge of his opening and could feel himself wanting the pressure. He angled himself some more to position Tae's  tip right on his hole and Tae froze. He stopped the kissing and looked questioningly at JK.

Jk's heart was going a million miles an hour, "it just feels... Right" he said, "how does it feel for you? Is this OK?"

Tae nodded "it feels" he struggled to find the right words "it feels amazing.. but I want more, its difficult because every part of me is fighting for release and I'm trying so hard to go slow for you"

JK raised his hips one more time "just a little" he said, Tae was sweating with the conflicting desires warring inside his body, one telling him to push and pull until he found release the other saying mind JK, slowly he angled himself directly in front of JKs hole and pushed, so slowly, the tightness on the tip of his cock like nothing he'd ever felt before, holding back was so hard, but he managed to go no further than a couple of millimeters.

JKs body naturally squeezed shut, it was an automatic response and JK had to will his body to relax.

Shit! Thought Tae, what was it they said to use? He racked his muddled brain.. Lubrication, he pulled back , he really hadn't gone very far and he honestly didn't know how much longer he could hold out. "that will do for today" he said, kissin JK hard on the mouth, "I'm too hungry to be patient" he kissed down from his mouth to his neck, he kissed his chest paying attention to both of JKs nipples " hmm a piercing here just for me would be amazing" he said between licks.

JK was squirming and had found his own cock and was rubbing it to try and release the tension that had built up, eventually Taes kisses brought him to Tae's cock, "turn around" said JK, Tae didn't need telling twice  he angled his body so his mouth was over JKs  cock and his cock over JKs mouth.

The joint sucking and licking meant for a quick release for both of them, the pent up emotions exploding from them both with in seconds of each other.

Hot, panting and sticky they decided to take a shower together.

What a beautiful morning Tae thought..