Chapter 3- Mysterious

Alex POV

The next day

"Baby, why ain't you never let me see you naked?" This bitch Gracey asked me out of the blue.

I turned my head in her direction, on my bed where she was while I was putting on a basketball shorts.

"The fuck you talking bout? and I ain't your fucking baby." I said sternly.

"You never let me see you naked whenever we having sex and you don't want me to touch what's rightfully belongs to me." She said before gasping for air.

I spun around grabbing that trifling ass bitch by the neck squeezing every fucking last life out her windpipe. She was clawing at me trying to get out of my grasp.

"I. Am. Not. YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PROPERTY!" I continue to grip her neck forcefully while slamming it against the mattress repeatedly.

If that mattress was a wall right now her head would've been busted open in half, exposing her fucking brain from all the strength I'm applying at the moment.

I wanna kill this bitch so fucking bad for all the pain she caused me.

But... I can't. Not yet. I thought to myself before slowly releasing my hold around her neck shoving her away from me and she fell on the floor caughing, gasping for air.

I looked down on her in disgust when she looked up at me holding on to her throat.

It's all her fucking fault man!

"GET UP AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!" I yelled at this cougar ass bitch.

"Ha! Ha! Ahhh! She started laughing hysterically.

I scrunched my face up in anger.

"Bitch what the fuck is so funny?" I asked in confusion.

"I think you may have forgotten that you made an agreement to this. She smirked.

"You give me what I want, and I'll make sure they keep him alive." She winks at me and I closed my eyes tightly feeling my heart sank deep to the pit of my stomach.

I felt cripple at this moment. Thinking of all the shit I went through and what I'm going through right now as well as the consequences if I fuck up.

I can't let them take him away from me like they did to my parents. I couldn't safe them then but they'd be fucking damned if they hurt my little brother.

I have to do whatever it takes to get him back, even if it means continue giving this bitch what she wants.

Me...

"Bye daddy, I'll be back later." Gracey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

She walked out through the door smirking and I just stood there staring into space again... in deep thoughts.

If it wasn't for the sake of my brother, those motherfuckers would've been six feet fucking under.

I don't want him to go through what they put me through.

They robbed my childhood.

I walked off to my night stand, grabbing a stash container of weed along with some wizzlers and started rolling that joint.