Chapter 2- I Spy, Love At First Sight?

Veronica POV

I was on my way home when I called Ivany.

"Hey bestie, why didn't you come to school today?" I pouted.

"Hey bestfriend! I woke up with a bad ass headache from drinking way too much last night. I was gonna call you but I forgot and fell asleep." She explained.

"Girl, you snuck out again?!" I exclaimed with my eyes wide open.

"Haha!" She laughed. "Girl you acting like we ain't done this before."

"Yeah, one time and it ain't gonna happen again, you almost got my ass caught!" I blurted out.

"You know, last time I checked we both agreed to sneak out, I didn't drag you by your ass." She said.

"Last time I checked, you wanted my company." I said while taking a left turn to my home avenue.

"Yeah, whatever." She said playfully.

"Bye girl, hope you feel better soon."

"Girl you know you love m...."

BEEP

I hang up.

I love her but she talks too much sometimes.

I made another left turn to where my house was. I really love my neighborhood, it was full of tranquility and has the most spectacular view of gigantic palm trees, dark green lawns and a beautiful scenery of all kinds and colors of flowers along everyone's houses.

Almost nature-like. I cannot get enough of the view.

I had almost reached my house when I spotted a U-haul truck from a distance which was parked infront the house next door to us. There I saw a U-haul guy unloading boxes from the truck to the front door where he left all the rest scattered and just walked off leaving them there heading towards the truck closing the truck back doors.

What the hell.

As I got closer, something caught my eyes immediately. Someone rather, they were walking towards the U-haul truck and the pace in which they were walking I could tell that they were furious. Their quick strides were now in slow motion somehow, almost as if time had slowed down in my sight as I drove the car up our pavement and parked.

I turned off the ignition and took my bag off the seat ready to get out before looking back up through my wind shield. I frozed on spot realizing that "they" is actually a female.
Honestly I couldn't tell at all from a distant and with her style of dressing in a tomboyish masculine way, but once I got a closer look I could definitely see a little bit of feminine features in her face mixed perfectly with the masculinity of her incredible toned body structure.

Wow, she has gotta be one of the most attractive person I have ever seen in all of my 17 years on earth. I thought to myself.

She was wearing a white T- shirt with some black ripped jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was tied in a bun and with an undercut with the most perfect sharped lining in the front.

I have two words to describe her.

Handsome and mysterious.

Oh my god Veronica, you gotta snap out of it girl. What am I even thinking?

Somehow, I pulled myself out of the trance I was in and open the car door to the sound of a loud commotion.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN I AIN'T PAY YOU ENOUGH TO BRING MY FUCKING STUFFS IN THE GODDAMN HOUSE NIGGA!" the mysterious girl shouted while she grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt.