Chapter 15- Girlfriends Excluded, Pets Included.. A Little?

Alex POV

"What in the hell was going on in here? Looks to me, Tom was chasing Jerry in this bih. No wonder why I wasn't invited for breakfast." Lauren said as she stepped over a broken glass and paced towards the living room before plopping down on the sofa.

"Invite you? I ain't even know you were coming in the first place. What's up bro?" I said as I strolled in and she stood up and dapped me up before we both plopped down.

"So ma nigga hitting that now?" She said with a wide ass grin, referring to Veronica.

"No man. She just came to get sumn."

"Yeah, exactly. That strap." She snickered.

"Nig-

"I heard y'all man. What happened to, 'she's the Bishop's daughter.' Hm?" She said air quoting what I told her, before she burst into laughter.

"Ha!ha!ha!-"

"You fucking done motherfucker?" I asked getting irritated as fuck.

"Ha! haaa.. okay- sorry sorry, my bad." She said while she held her hands up in defense.

"We just fucked, aight? That's all man. Nothing more than that."

"Whatever man. That sucks though. She's so sweet, beautiful and that ass, hm hm hmm my-"

"The fuck you looking at her ass for?" I asked getting fucking furious.

"Because it was that obvious man. That T-shirt barely covered them cheeks. Why you all defensive though? You jelly?" She said playfully, with a smirk.

"Hell no. Fuck off nigga." I scoffed.

I don't know what the fuck she talking 'bout.

"Yes you are ma nigga. It's written all over your face my guy."

"The fuck you talking 'bout? I ain't jealous." I said sternly.

Am I?

"Yeah, right." She scoffed before she stood up and walked out of the living room and into the dining room to the liquor cabinet and I watched as she picked up a bottle of Tequila and pulled the cap off, before downing the whole damn bottle.

"Whoa whoa. Easy man. What's going on with you?" I asked before walking over to where she is sitting, on a stool around my small bar counter and I sat next to her.

"She's pregnant man." She muttered as she lowered her head.

"Wait. Who the fuck pregnant?" I asked confused.

"Nina man. She pregnant for that nigga she fucked." She said before chugging down the rest of the liquor and placed the empty bottle on the counter then ran her fingers through her dreads.

"That's really fucked up. These hoes ain't loyal for shit."

"Pssh. Tell me about it. For 3 years and 6 months of our marriage, I gave her every fucking thing. I ain't never disrespected or cheated on her, ever. She meant the goddamn world to me. She can do no fucking wrong in my eyes. All those years, I thought I got something great in my life but I was wrong man." She said before she ran her hands down her face.

"Who the fuck is this nigga anyway?" I asked.

"According to her, she grew up with him and their folks are close and shit. I don't know him like that but she told me that his family is religious, so is her folks. That's why they ain't never like me and until this day, they never fully accepted her or our marriage." She said and I could hear the pain in her voice.

"Fuck them. You deserve way better, you a good ass person man and guess what? That's her motherfucking lost for losing someone like you."

"You'll get through this bro." I reassured her as I placed my hand on her shoulder.