Chapter 8- What Are Bestfriends For?

Previously

"Look at me while I fuck you." I demanded while I slowly removed her hands from her face and saw that it was a darker shade red. She slowly motioned her eyes to meet mine and my heart sped up again. I brought my hand up to her chin and grabbed it firmly forcing her to look into my eyes while I fuck her.

"MHMM! Shit!" She moaned out as I started rubbing her clit in circles.

"Fuck, you're so fucking wet." I groaned meeting her gaze.

"Ahh! Mhm! Yeah!" She moaned thrusting her hips up and I bit my lips hard.

"OH YEAH!" AH!" I stared at her lustfully while I picked up my pace and started rubbing her clit faster, not breaking eye contact.

"AHH! OH- M-

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

**************************************************

Veronica POV

I quickly sprang up in her bed covering my breasts with my hands and she threw the sheet over my exposed womanhood as I saw a woman that looks like she's in her forties was standing at her bedroom doorway looking extremely pissed and my heart started palpitated even harder than before.

"Bitch how the fuck did you get in my house?!" Alex exclaimed as she sprang off the bed fuming.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE ALEX?!" The woman yelled pointing at me.

"Yow keep your motherfucking mouf down or get the fuck outta my house!" Alex said sternly through gritted teeth.

"I ain't going no where, but this bitch is!" She said running towards me with her high heel shoe in her hand and I swiftly hopped out of the bed with the cover wrapped around me.

"Touch her and you're fucking dead." Alex said gripping her by her neck with one hand as she gasped for air while clawing at her hand trying to get out of her grasp.

"Alex stop! I'll just go!" I said agitated.

"KK-K-ARK-KK-ARK." She was still choking the hell out of her and I was getting scared for a second.

"Alex, NO!" I said as I grabbed a hold of her hand but she pushed me forcefully to the ground and I hit my head on the wall.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!" She said before my memory became foggy and everything went blank.

3 hours later

"Veronica?!"

"Veronica can you hear me?!"

"Hmm." I hummed as I slowly opened my eyes and it was a bit foggy but I could see Alex hovered over me.

"Fuck, thank god." She said breathing heavily.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I was so damn pissed, I lost control." She said sincerely cupping my face as I slowly sat up and immediately regretted it.

"Sk-sk ahh." I winced as I felt a sharp headache crept up.

"Lay back down, am gonna get some ice." she said quickly strode out the door.

I layed there for a while thinking.

What the hell happened?

She came back in with an ice pack and got in the bed before she slowly lifted my head and placed it on her lap as she brought it to my head and I slowly closed my eyes.

"Hey." She said barely audible and I slowly peeled my eyes opened, looking up at her.

"I'm sorry." She said while gently stroking my hair.