Chapter 4- Mixed Signals

Veronica POV

Thursday 3:43 A.M

"Hmm...Fuck! Right...the... Yes Daddy!!!" I heard moaning as I twist and turned in bed.

"Ahh!!! Just... like... aaahh!!! Fuck!!! Slow down daddy!!"

You gotta be kidding me right now... it's literally 3 in the damn morning!

"Bbbeat this pussyyy up!! Ahh!! OH DADDY!!!... am.. GONNA CUM!!!" I covered my head with the pillow.

SMACK!

"Amma throw my fucking fist down your throat if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" I flinched at her sudden outburst.

Why does she treat everyone like this? Even her girlfriend?

"Baby?! Ahh!!!"

"Call me baby one more time and I swear amma fucking strangle you to motherfucking death you piece of shit!" She said sternly

Oh my God... why is she like this?? Always so damn angry and disrespectful. Even during sex?

I quickly slid off my bed and walked over to my stereo system and plugged it in the socket.

"Ahh!!! SHHHIT!! FFFUCK!!! Am... FUCKIN... am.......... CUMMIN!!!"... she screamed and I closed my eyes tightly trying to focus on turning on the music.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BI...."

(MUSIC PLAYS)

I played "tell me what you want me to do" by Tevin Campbell. This was apart of my mother's CD collections.

I missed her so much, it hurts.

Yes, I am an old soul. It's sad they don't make music like this no more.

I walked over to my bed getting in and layed down on my back staring at the ceiling. Listening to the incredible vocals of Tevin Campbell and the meaningful lyrics.

This song hits so hard at 3 in the morning.

This makes me feel so lonely... damn!

I am so hot and sticky... I needa take a shower so bad.

Ugh!

I got up and strolled towards the window then slowly reaching out my hand hestitantly moving the curtains and I froze.

She was standing at her window completely naked looking right back at me but she had this expression on her face that I couldn't comprehend.

Her eyes were so low, staring at me. It felt as if she was searching for my soul and beyond.

Her gaze is so intense it got me flushed and I felt compelled.

I shift my eyes lower to her perfectly small and perky breasts and hard nipples.

Then down to her well toned abs and perfectly shaped V line and I bit my lips involuntarly.

Her body is so mouth-watering, I couldn't even think straight.

My heart was pounding so damn hard in my chest that I thought I was having a heart attack.

I placed my hand over my chest breathing heavily and closed my eyes tightly.