Chapter 27- You Are Mine

Alex POV

Sunday 1:15 P.M.

"Sleeping at this hour? Someone got a great birthday gift last night." Lauren spoke through the phone as she snickered.

"Fuck off. I'm just tired." I replied drowsily as I layed flat on the bed on my stomach with my eyes still closed.

"Yeah right. Tired from fucking too much pussy lastnight."

"Tired from not fucking enough of her sweet pussy. You sound jealous as fuck though. You wanna tape to watch?"

"Wanna be on that tape instead." She said and I peeled my eyes wide opened.

"Fucking pervert." I said and she laughed.

"Whatever punk. So, you like your gifts?"

"They here. Ain't open them yet." I said while I turned on my back as I yawned and used my fingers to play with the pendant on the chain Veronica gave me.

"Oh, cool. At least you got the chance to open one last night." She snickered.

"You right. The best gift my guy. The best." I said while reminiscing on last night as I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

"Mm. Good for you bro."

"Yeah. Too bad you ain't getting any." I snickered.

"You wanna share?"

"I'm gonna share you some fucking uppercuts instead if you don't back the fuck off. That's all mine."

"Hmm.. look at you being all possessive about her."

"Shut up. Hold up though. How she knew about my birthday?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause I told her."

"When did you saw her?" I asked, getting curious.

"I-uh- didn't exactly saw her, I.. texted her?" She said hesitantly and I sat up immediately on the bed before leaning my back against the headboard.

"How the fuck did you got her number? She gave you or supm?"

"No she didn't. I just sorta took it from your phone."

"Nig- how the fuck you got into my phone?" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"Look bro, I saw you typed 'Veronica's mine' like a million fucking times already. You ain't think I caught that?"

"You snooping through my fucking phone now nigga!" I exclaimed.

"Bro, calm down. I ain't even looked through your private stuffs. I just got her number and that's it and you uh- might wanna hide your password next time."

"I ain't hiding shit. This is my fucking phone. Next time I'mma fuck you up."

"Whatever man. How her friend doing? I ain't even know she friends with Veronica."

"Not my fucking problem. Hold up... you know shawty?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Yep." She replied.

"You fucked her?" I asked while smirking.

"Not quite." She sighed.

"My nigga was hitting that? Damn, I ain't know you like 'em skinny-"

"I met her like 4 years ago at a club, before I got married to Nina. We had a fight that night and she left so I said fuck it, she always walking out whenever we had an argument and never wanna talk things through. I decided to leave that night and I drove to Sin City Night Club. There Ivany was, on the dance floor, whining and grinding and I sat at the bar watching her all fucking night like a hawk. Long story short, she told me she was fucking 14 years old, she wanted me to fuck her and I told her she was way too fucking young. Next thing I know my jeans was off and she ate my pussy. I passed out with my ass and pussy exposed and got kicked out by security. I never saw her again but I never got her out of my head and I felt guilty about it."